Bluefield cheated last weekend against Scott...

Bluefield_Rules

And I implore any Bluefield fans don't go over there and make a butt of yourself in replying to the individual. Do not degrade Scott in any way. This is just one sore-loser fans grabbing at anything b/c he was 100% sure Scott would defeat Bluefield. According to him on another board, Scott didn't get beat in the first game they gave it away with turnovers. Enjoy it for what it is, comedy...

I've heard some crying and whining after a team loses a game, but this beats anything I've ever seen! lol The Beavers used "special footwear" on wet/frozen field turf???

I've seen more Intellectual posts from GRIDIRON.

that guys an idiot. he really is. If the field were so 'watered down' and 'slick', then Lilly and Ponder's runs shouldnt have been possible. Special footwear? haha It's field turf, you wear just regular cleats on it, which is why its FIELD TURF. That guy is ridiculous..and yes, he was on another board saying that Bluefield didnt beat Scott the first game, Scott lost it themselves due to turnovers. Turnovers may have played a factor, but those werent evident in the playoff game where Bluefield completely shutdown Roberts. I guess since Turnovers werent bad, he had to blame a 'watered down' 'slick' field.

C'mon guys time to let the cat out of the bag! You know you attended that "water the field" syposium down here at GC in the mid 90's where we taught you guys how to water the field like we do for all the playoff games. One GW fan brought it up today. That may be the best the field has been in 20 years at this time of year.

[ QUOTE ]

C'mon guys time to let the cat out of the bag! You know you attended that "water the field" syposium down here at GC in the mid 90's where we taught you guys how to water the field like we do for all the playoff games. One GW fan brought it up today. That may be the best the field has been in 20 years at this time of year.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA! I've seen some NASTY fields at Gate City in the playoffs over the last 20 years! I remember one year Graham played at GC, you couldn't read ANY numbers and everybody looked like they were wearing the same color uniforms...mud brown...

nobody has anything on a field being nasty over Grundy...the coaches do everything that they can to try to keep the field in the best possible shape but sometimes late in the year it gets messy and then idiots say they water it down on purpose...right...I kinda hope Grundy doesn't get field turf just because that looks like the only place you will be able to see a messy field game in the future...lol.

oh well, the rocky, muddy, uneven place will always be home to me...and I'll always love that field.