• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Whose better richlands,gmen,or beavers?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Bluefield (beat Graham 26-12 and beat Richlands 16-13)

2. Graham (lost to Bluefield 26-12 and beat Richlands 18-13)

3. Richlands (lost to Graham 18-13 and lost to Bluefield 16-13)

WHO CARES ABOUT THE WIN STREAK, ITS ALL ABOUT THE CHAMPIONSHIP BABY. BESIDES CAN THE GMEN GET TO 33 REG SEASON WINS.THANK YOU. IN ADDITION, GMEN DIDNT WANT TO BEAT MARION BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY WOULD COME TO R TOWN AND GET THRASHED.

2 things moron....1 show me where i said Graham was the better team and 2 far left of the keyboard...halfway up...there is a button that says caps lock....try turning it off once in a while...you wont look AS idiotic

[ QUOTE ]

BLUES STILL SHOULD BE GOOD,PROBABLY REBUILDING YEAR THOUGH

[/ QUOTE ]

No more of a rebuilding year than the last two should have been... Id say more of a reloading year. I think we may have more starters returning next year than we have the past two years...if Im not mistaken.

You all cant possibly believe that Graham is a BETTER team than Richlands...sure they played a better game when they played in the season, but I think Richlands has proved what kind of team they are. Now Bluefield on the other hand, they were definetly the better team at the time we played, but I think the Blues have imporved since then. But, who knows...who cares...WE'RE GOING TO STATE!

I can just hear a few of the Graham fans now!!

If Richlands wins State on Saturday, Some of the fans will be saying. We could have been state champs if we could have just beatin the mighty Hurricane LOL smile.gif

I will take a loss to Graham and another potential state title any day!!!!

show me once where Graham fans or anyone for that matter said Graham was better!!! GEEEZZZZZ just have to take shots at Graham at every opportunity possible is that it?? no one ever said Graham is better...you guys are smokin something...and Jimmy...im not sure if Richlands has a chance..i know absolutely nothing about monticello

I may be a little biased smile.gif BUT, I have a hard time believing they will score 45 points on our defense!!

Look at previous games this year, Our defense struggled more with power running games then the teams with speed. Bluefield has speed and we contained them except for the Brooks long run. Patrick County supposedly had speed and we contained their RB.

Brookville had speed and size at their skill positions and we contained them.

Monticello?? I dont know really anything about them except their RB has like 6000 yds and 82 td's give or take a few smile.gif

I do know Richlands coaches will have the defense ready to play and I am looking forward to Saturday

I have not seen anything about colleges for Hedgeman. Just his stats alone has to give him some serious looks from colleges.

I did see a clip of him from the game against Poquoson (sp)

He looked pretty good