Coaching Staff At Richlands

Guest redneckman

Guest redneckman

Could this be the last game that these coaches coach together. Will This be Greg Mance last game at RHS.What are your all thoughts on this topic.

Who cares. I hope they win state, but they have had an incrediable run of athletes. Remember that just 5 or 6 years ago the RHS faithful were pretty much all in line to buy Mance a ticket out of Richlands anyway.

Its not the time for this discussion, but i'll throw this for you to thik about. Would you leave a place you pushed so hard to get a field house for, or even the turf that's going down, new triton score board new goal posts clocks in the end zone and 22 juinors majority starting now. Wher around could he go that when a visiting team comes in and has a more hostile enviorment then Richland's, RHS fans pack out the visiting bleachers every game, his coaching staff his community support. Where else is it like Richland's Football. Somebody tell me WHERE ?

[ QUOTE ]

Its not the time for this discussion, but i'll throw this for you to thik about. Would you leave a place you pushed so hard to get a field house for, or even the turf that's going down, new triton score board new goal posts clocks in the end zone and 22 juinors majority starting now. Wher around could he go that when a visiting team comes in and has a more hostile enviorment then Richland's, RHS fans pack out the visiting bleachers every game, his coaching staff his community support. Where else is it like Richland's Football. Somebody tell me WHERE ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Giles

nowhere in swva, as far as facilities alone...sorry, but nobody will have the facilities that richlands will have by next year...the turf and the brand new fieldhouse..beside the field - some people have nice fieldhouses, but they are out of the way in relation to the field....salem will be the closet school that has the facilities that r'lands will have...

[ QUOTE ]

nowhere in swva, as far as facilities alone...sorry, but nobody will have the facilities that richlands will have by next year...the turf and the brand new fieldhouse..beside the field - some people have nice fieldhouses, but they are out of the way in relation to the field....salem will be the closet school that has the facilities that r'lands will have...

[/ QUOTE ]

Until you do something about the poor visitors seating, EHS will be NOWHERE near as good as either Salem Stadium or Mitchell Stadium...

I'd agree GMAN...Mitchell and Salem are two of the best facilities in the area, and Grundy's fieldhouse is sweet...but with the new turf and new fieldhouse, RHS is definitely getting there....however, they do need something similar to mitchell/salem/abingdon type stadium seating to top it off

Have they done any recent updates to the changing rooms at Mitchell, I know that there seating is great and that concession stand on the end opposite the scoreboard is fairly new but last time I was in the actual locker rooms they were pretty outdated, just wondering if they had done anything or not its been a while since I have made it up there