College Bound????

Schmitt

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Well maybe if everone just keeps talking about it they will get in trouble and not be able to attend the colleges at all. Then they will go to Blufield State and play basketball!!.

[/ QUOTE ]

im not even gonna lie...Ansel was holding a Bluefield State basketball folder yesterday with some nice paperwork in it. ironic.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Well maybe if everone just keeps talking about it they will get in trouble and not be able to attend the colleges at all. Then they will go to Blufield State and play basketball!!.

[/ QUOTE ]

im not even gonna lie...Ansel was holding a Bluefield State basketball folder yesterday with some nice paperwork in it. ironic.

[/ QUOTE ]

They hand those out to just about every one on the team every year! LOL

Guest BEAVERTAIL

from what i heard last night... Ansel Ponder has the test scores...

• 2 months later...

when youre Ansel Ponder, who runs a 4.4, has a 34 inch vert, is 6'3 190 pounds of solid muscle, you get hype. When youre Shaun Brooks and youre 6'2 195 pounds, have a 32 inch vert, and running a 4.5, you get hype. Just respect that these kids have the talent and skills that you wish you did.

[ QUOTE ]

when youre Ansel Ponder, who runs a 4.4, has a 34 inch vert, is 6'3 190 pounds of solid muscle, you get hype. When youre Shaun Brooks and youre 6'2 195 pounds, have a 32 inch vert, and running a 4.5, you get hype. Just respect that these kids have the talent and skills that you wish you did.

[/ QUOTE ]

What if you are 5'5 308 lbs running a 14.8 40. I have hype and skills. Jumping just high enough to do physical harm if I fall. That is hype, that is skill. By the way, did you want that in a combo meal.

[ QUOTE ]

with those numbers, what athletic skill would you possess and who would be giving you hype towards any kind of success? no need to be an idiot and a smart (censored).

[/ QUOTE ]

Calm down man...I think it was just a joke.

[ QUOTE ]

Joe Cadle from Battle-Carson-Newman College

Josh Statzer from Battle-UVa Wise

Cody Calloway From Battle-Carson-Newman College

[/ QUOTE ]

where is statzer at now? cause he graduated in '07, and what about his bro? he was better size for football than josh, wasnt he?