LSU/Ohio St.

EH31

SEC and PAC 10 are simply a step above everyone else. Its not even funny. Ohio State got owned once again. They didnt deserve their title in 02-03 and since then im glad that theyve gotten rocked in their last two chances.

God help the SUCKeyes

I agree. There are some competitve programs in the PAC-10, but that 7-2 record in bowl games for the SEC says a lot.

I would like to see more teams from the PAC-10 come east and play. I would love to see more home and homes involving west coast schools and eastern, southern and mid-west teams.

I wouldn't exactly consider the Pac-10 a powerhouse, but they do have some very good teams about every year. USC and Oregon are really the only national powers they have that can actually contend year in and year out. They usually have a different team or two (like Arizona State, Oregon State, UCLA, etc.) every year that will surprise some teams. As far being a great conference, the Pac-10 is very top heavy, in my opinion.

they played Illinois who is far from not being anyone. Illinois is a good team, a good young team who beat Ohio State at the horseshoe. The reason USC beat Illinois so considerably was because they have a genius in coach Carroll who can make great adjustments on defense. They were exposed on the spread option offense in the reg. season against Oregon but once they got matched with Illinois you know Carroll got his team together and prepared them well for it. He made all the right moves in stopping the spread option ran by the Illini.

It isnt that USC didnt play anyone, its that they played extremely well against a good team and beat them very decidedly.

[ QUOTE ]

SEC and PAC 10 are simply a step above everyone else. Its not even funny. Ohio State got owned once again. They didnt deserve their title in 02-03 and since then im glad that theyve gotten rocked in their last two chances.

God help the SUCKeyes

[/ QUOTE ]

dude stfu, saying they don't deserve there title in 02-03 thats crap, and if you think they got rocked last night your just dumb now the vt-lsu game was a rocking, ohio state had a chance to win that roughing the kicker killed them though, if they hadn't done that and scored and had one stop they would've been right back in the game, and if your team is wvu, ytf are you saying anything you had your chance at the national title but lost to PITT! osu has just played better teams the last 2 years i'd rather lose in the NC than not get there at all... and depending on who goes to the NFL this year they could be back w/ the exact same team as this year (btw no one expected that much out of them this year it was a so called rebuilding year) first or second game of the season is against USC, win that one they very well might be right back in it next year

OSU won the title in 03 on the most bogus pass interference call in history. They got owned last night, owned last year and just cannot win the big game.

they didnt get rocked? how about 31 unanswered points against the #1 ranked defense?

Why dont you STFU?

If you think Ohio State DIDNT get rocked last night, then you're just a freaking douche-bag

Ohio State is garbage too. You think they would learn to decline an Invatation to the NC title after they've been blown out the past two years...

---------------------

yea there was no pass interference i agree, however it was a good call if you watch it there was a defensive holding by the corner, Lsu was a very good team this year, but to just say ohio state sucks like that and bash the program bcuz they lost 2 games to better teams is dumb and they can win the big game they've won it 5 times more than most schools can say

THERE WAS NO PASS INTERFERENCE NO DEFENSIVE HOLDING AT ALL DURING THAT PLAY ON OVERTIME! ESPN even had that game on their marathon of "Bad Calls"

that call gave Ohio State a second chance because it was a fourth down and Miami had stopped them. If it werent for the bogus pass interference call that came from the back judge and not the ref who was right there (he called it incomplete) OSU wouldnt have ended up with a second chance and would have lost the game.