Twin Valley

realtrueblue

HAHAHAHA 0-10 Twin valley football play a team whose went to state 3 years in a row... haha yea thats gonna happen... even in a 7 on 7 tournament that would be pointless and im from twin valley and im sayin that... and tommy crigger isnt the coach.. charlie is frown.gif i wish tommy was

shew h.p. what could it hurt them playing good compo. might help a little bit. But with 13 players not alot does help. You see big boys walking down the hall ways talking all this talk but none want to take it to the field. All because of the coach well all i got to say is. IF YOU LOVE FOOTBALL YOU SHOULD PLAY NO MATTER WHAT.

Tommy Crigger is no sleeper even though he likes to sleep alot. He will bring alot of coaching experience and has coached with alot of great coaches. People like Beckleheimer(?) at Magna Vista and Esp. Terry Smith from Virginia High who Crigger gives alot of credit to for his knowledge for the game of football. He will bring the true Wing T to Southwest Virginia

If Vandyke doesnt, Tommy would be the front running im sure because he is related to high powers if ya get what im saying wink.gif j/k....I just wish the best for the program there are kids that work hard on that team. But the fact of low number of players makes players feel like they can run the show. because if they get kicked off not enough for a team. just burns me up.

[ QUOTE ]

Tommy Crigger is no sleeper even though he likes to sleep alot. He will bring alot of coaching experience and has coached with alot of great coaches. People like Beckleheimer(?) at Magna Vista and Esp. Terry Smith from Virginia High who Crigger gives alot of credit to for his knowledge for the game of football. He will bring the true Wing T to Southwest Virginia

[/ QUOTE ]

Crigger could only bring chicken wings and iced tea.

all joking aside. Crigger or/and Church would be great! Also, charlie has done all he could do with what he's had to do with. If he had the golfers would help but you cant make kids do what they dont want to!! especially at a small school.

[ QUOTE ]

...charlie has done all he could do with what he's had to do with. If he had the golfers would help but you cant make kids do what they dont want to!!...

[/ QUOTE ]

I typically caught 2 or 3 Panthers games over the past couple years when I followed Hurley around. To me, it wasn't so much that he did the best he could with what he had, but moreso the fact that there was little improvement from fall scrimmages until the finale w/ Hurley. Thats a sign of poor coaching and player development.

Granted, TV had no feeder system (do they yet?), but surely you could teach the kids they had a thing or two over the course of a couple years. Its not like there schedule was a behemoth.

I mean, c'mon, the Baldwin kid was invited to Tech as a walk-on to learn how to be an OL. TV had him at TE on pass routes with minimal blocking. Oversight I tell ya.

Actually, now they do. This past season, Twin Valley had a team at each level (Smurf, Pee-Wee, and Midget) competing in the Richlands Midget Football League, Inc. Mike Fletcher got the ball rolling and I know Brian Vance was a key coach. They both did a tremendous job and their teams got alot better during the course of the season. They are coming back next season and hopefully many, many more.

Charlie layed the foundation, the question is, Can Tommy Crigger build the Penthouse? Can he make the sun rise on Roger Rife Field one more time? Some will say no, some will say yes, only time will tell

[ QUOTE ]

I talked to a close friend of his and he is not coaching unless told to. I heard a guy named Church wanted the job. Somebody said he was from Pykeveal ky.

[/ QUOTE ]

its pikeville