All SWD Boys???

bluesfans

Billiter can play, but night after night every team doesn't just prepare for him. Never gets the box and one or gimmic defenses, Mulkey gets his every night in light of everone knowing they must stop him. Mulkey should get the nod on this one.

[ QUOTE ]

I think the "gimmick" defenses are because of the talent around him. The lack of a threat around him allows teams to do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly....he's a one tricky pony, as well. Everytime I've watched him this year...its been nothing but jump shot after jump shot. Talk about versatility.

If Mulkey is a trick pony and only has a jump shot(which I might add is the best in the SWD), then he gets the Blue ribbon!!!

You wanna talk about versatility, take away Billiters snowbirds and he's a three legged horse headed to the glue factory.

[ QUOTE ]

Mulkey Player of the Year

[/ QUOTE ]

It would have to be the tall lanky official known as "Wurst" Hurst. He has called every SWD game I have seen this year, and has had a bigger role in deciding who wins than anyone wearing shorts or shooting the three ball.

[ QUOTE ]

If Mulkey is a trick pony and only has a jump shot(which I might add is the best in the SWD), then he gets the Blue ribbon!!!

You wanna talk about versatility, take away Billiters snowbirds and he's a three legged horse headed to the glue factory.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I vouch for Billiter as player of the year?

Where in my quote did I mention anyone as player of the year? I simply replied to your comment about Mulkey's versatility. Vouch for whoever floats your fancy, but I will go on the record and vouch for Mulkey.

The thing that puzzles me is: How did you read and quote my post and give a reply like you did? Here it is again for you to ponder: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ME:

"If Mulkey is a trick pony and only has a jump shot(which I might add is the best in the SWD), then he gets the Blue ribbon!!!

You wanna talk about versatility, take away Billiters snowbirds and he's a three legged horse headed to the glue factory."

-----------------------

Udericky:

Let me guess, If I said tomato, I bet the first thing that comes to your mind is BOWLING SHOES!

[ QUOTE ]

Where in my quote did I mention anyone as player of the year? I simply replied to your comment about Mulkey's versatility. Vouch for whoever floats your fancy, but I will go on the record and vouch for Mulkey.

The thing that puzzles me is: How did you read and quote my post and give a reply like you did? Here it is again for you to ponder: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ME:

"If Mulkey is a trick pony and only has a jump shot(which I might add is the best in the SWD), then he gets the Blue ribbon!!!

You wanna talk about versatility, take away Billiters snowbirds and he's a three legged horse headed to the glue factory."

-----------------------

Udericky:

Let me guess, If I said tomato, I bet the first thing that comes to your mind is BOWLING SHOES!

[/ QUOTE ]

Because, the conversation in this thread consisted of the battle between Billiter and Mulkey for P.O.Y.. I wouldn't question my intelligence...

If you think Mulkey is a versatile ball player...then you haven't watched much basketball in your day.

Anyone can put up 20 a game when they're goin 8-33 from the field..and taking every shot down the court. Shooter, my ass.

Most insane people never question their own intelligence, why should I expect any difference from you? Yes, I have watched a lot of basketball this year and mainly Southwest Virginia Basketball at that. I do question what basketball you have watched, maybe college or pro. The reason I say this is, you hype about versatility and offensively the only types of shots I've seen taken this year are jump shots and lay-ups from the SWD. I would love to entertain your definition of versatility if you would provide it for me. Your right anyone can go 8-33 from the field, no argument there. How many can go 8-8 from behind the 3-point line in a half of basketball? I'll help you here the answer is Mulkey. I will add Mulkey has had his share of off nights, but I doubt he has went 8 for 33 from the field.

Now, I have no comment to make about you wanting to bring your anatomy into this conversation, but please bring that piece and plant it on a bleacher the next time we get the opportunity to play and I'm sure Mulkey will put a rest to your confusion.