anyone else have the flu? or whatever the crud is going around now...

Lance

i dunno...i don't go to doctors much unless I'm about to die or something...actually, I had to take the boy to the doctor last week to get his shots, so I'm guessing that is where it came from...probably picked it up from there.

Same crap I had a few weeks ago, no fever but the other stuff you stated and the usual puking and such that goes along with it...took me 3 weeks to shake it last time...hoping its not as bad this time....must not be the flu but some sort of virus I'd guess...flu would be worse...I think most people call whatever they get the flu...but, probably isn't.

[ QUOTE ]

I just got over it actually. I got the Flu really bad friday afternoon at work, and didnt feel better until Sunday night..

It sucked!

[/ QUOTE ]

I had Streptococcal pharyngitis last week. It was a blast

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I just got over it actually. I got the Flu really bad friday afternoon at work, and didnt feel better until Sunday night..

It sucked!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you had a really bad sore throat...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

It sucked!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you had a really bad sore throat...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, along with a fever and all the other bodily pains that go along with strep throat.

I've had it for the past 4 days mixed in with an awful cold. This morning was the first time I slept the through the whole night without waking up and having to fight to breathe too. I do feel better today, though.

Guest JJBrickface

I have something as well. Im really congested and I cough so much that it makes me vomit. I have a crazy fever and all, it really sucks. I start my new job tomorrow so Im trying my best to get rid of it.

I've had the drainage and coughing all night, sore throat the next morning thing. More like a allegy or sinus infection and I done have allegies. If you can find something to dry the mucus up that you can take just before you go to bed you'll rest thru the night and the sore throat will be withstandable with a cough drop the next morning. The drainage thru the night is what your fighting with this stuff.