South Gap..

swvasport_7

From what I heard this moring, whenever they get that high school built at Poplar Gap and combine all those schools from Buchanan County there are going to call it South Gap High School. I dont they have decided on a nickname. Your thoughts?

[ QUOTE ]

Why would they name it after boardwine?? i guess the best mascot would be an apple!!

WELCOME TO SOUTHGAP HIGH SCHOOL HOME OF THE APPLES!! that kinda catchy!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Add Hairy Compton in the mix and you got the Fatty Appletons!

[ QUOTE ]

I think they should be cougars or mountain Lions since they have spotted lately in SWVA !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon now! The VDGIF biologists SWEAR there aren't any cougars/mountain lions in SWVA in spite of the fact of several photos and eye witness accounts documenting to the contrary...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I think they should be cougars or mountain Lions since they have spotted lately in SWVA !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon now! The VDGIF biologists SWEAR there aren't any cougars/mountain lions in SWVA in spite of the fact of several photos and eye witness accounts documenting to the contrary...

[/ QUOTE ]

There are also a lot of "photos and eye witness accounts" of aliens and Sasquatch...

[ QUOTE ]

Give it a couple more years when a hunter shoots one (maybe me) lol!. Or one gets hit by a car before it is finally acknowledged by the VDGIF. But they should go with coal miners, Im a big fan!! We now they exist around here !

[/ QUOTE ]

was that about bigfoot, aliens, or mountain lions? im lost.

[ QUOTE ]

I found him under my car in the parkinglot with 5 chocolate bars crammed in his mouth.. Come ang get him... He's driving me crazy !!!

fatkidoncrack0pn.giffatkidoncrack0pn.giffatkidoncrack0pn.giffatkidoncrack0pn.giffatkidoncrack0pn.giffatkidoncrack0pn.gif

fatkidoncrack0pn.giffatkidoncrack0pn.giffatkidoncrack0pn.giffatkidoncrack0pn.gif

fatkidoncrack0pn.giffatkidoncrack0pn.giffatkidoncrack0pn.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Haint no way. Just like they say ever Thursday night at Ralph's Country Club in downtown Raven, " A card layed is a card played". Blu, you found him, you keep him. The little one is right partial to Zagnuts dipped in peanut butter though. Ifin he gets lonesum, I will send maw out your way to keep both of you company.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There are also a lot of "photos and eye witness accounts" of aliens and Sasquatch...

[/ QUOTE ]

Check this out...

http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news.apx.-content-articles-RTD-2008-02-28-0225.html

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Check this out...

http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news.apx.-content-articles-RTD-2008-02-28-0225.html

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just being a smart ass. I have no idea if there are mountain lions or not. I just saw an opportunity and took it. I believe you Gman.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Check this out...

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just being a smart ass. I have no idea if there are mountain lions or not. I just saw an opportunity and took it. I believe you Gman.

[/ QUOTE ]

If we ever met face to face, I could see our "introduction" being like the "Doctor. Doctor." scene in "Spies Like Us"...

"Smartass." "Smartass." "Smartass." "Smartass." "Smartass." "Smartass." "Smartass." "And, Smartass."