GetMoney55

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I would say whatever WVU fans would want to hear too if there was a chance for people to stand outside my door chanting things, vandalizing my car and house, and threatening my family....

When it all comes down to it, if Pat White is playing the play calling will be similar... put the ball in the hands of the athlete...

[/ QUOTE ]

LET'S GOOOOOOO MOUNTAINEEEERS!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL............yes sir....I'm happy with what we achieved last year. Looking forward to this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Having the national championship game dead to rights and blowing it against Pitt?

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I would say whatever WVU fans would want to hear too if there was a chance for people to stand outside my door chanting things, vandalizing my car and house, and threatening my family....

When it all comes down to it, if Pat White is playing the play calling will be similar... put the ball in the hands of the athlete...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL............yes sir....I'm happy with what we achieved last year. Looking forward to this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Having the national championship game dead to rights and blowing it against Pitt?

[/ QUOTE ]

$hit happens...we could have hung out heads and cried but instead we came back strong and kicked the crap out of the Oklahoma Sooners to win the 2008 Fiesta Bowl!!! LET'S GOOOOO MOUNTAINEEEERS!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How about going to a 5th straight new years day bowls......and boy winning last year was nice!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

$hit happens ...we could have hung out heads and cried but instead we came back strong and kicked the crap out of the Oklahoma Sooners to win the 2008 Fiesta Bowl!!! LET'S GOOOOO MOUNTAINEEEERS!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you mean PITT happens...grin.gif

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

$hit happens ...we could have hung out heads and cried but instead we came back strong and kicked the crap out of the Oklahoma Sooners to win the 2008 Fiesta Bowl!!! LET'S GOOOOO MOUNTAINEEEERS!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Spitt

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay fellas.....Rock chalk....Jayhawks

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Strike three your out!

third time tonight, when WVU doesnt have an answer, they point fingers at VT...

My hypothesis has now been proven...

Guest JJBrickface

WVU Football - 2006 Sugar Bowl Champs, 2007 Gator Bowl Champs, 2008 Fiesta Bowl Champs

WVU Basketball - 2005 Elite 8, 2006 Sweet 16, 2007 NIT Champs, 2008 ?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Strike three your out!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOl.........only because I thought they were your team....and who do you love in college football friend?

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Strike three your out!

[/ QUOTE ]

What is your point?? You have spent your whole night bashing WVU??

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Strike three your out!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOl.........only because I thought they were your team....and who do you love in college football friend?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets recap here, the topic was brought up that Ansel was disgusted by WVU because of their lack of interest, by his freind, Getmoney. You then said that you could give out a scholorship if you are WVU for a former player, not instate. Then we discussed whether or not WVU would pass or not, or whether they had quality Wrs. I proved my points with facts, such as the WRs stats, and the fact that Stewart and Mandel had never coached a game together, or with all the controls and their own playbook which is true.

You just randomly interject facts about VT in a thread that was always about WV until you run out of random thoughts...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Strike three your out!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets recap here, the topic was brought up that Ansel was disgusted by WVU because of their lack of interest, by his freind, Getmoney. You then said that you could give out a scholorship if you are WVU for a former player, not instate. Then we discussed whether or not WVU would pass or not, or whether they had quality Wrs. I proved my points with facts, such as the WRs stats, and the fact that Stewart and Mandel had never coached a game together, or with all the controls and their own playbook which is true.

You just randomly interject facts about VT in a thread that was always about WV until you run out of random thoughts...

[/ QUOTE ]

Because the majority of those on here who whine and complain when WVU is mentioned are ......tech fans. Nothing wrong with a little convo. It was used to prove a point...not necessarily taking a shot. But who is your team?

Guest BEAVERTAIL

No one whines and complains when WVU is mentioned, The situation we were discussing was WVU and their recruiting fallacies. VT has nothing to do with that whatsoever but yet you bring them up time and time again...

And why does my team matter? Because of whoever my favorite team is, does that allow you to slander them with comments just because your team has faulty recruiting practices, and you cant back them up with your own words so you go into talking crap about my team???

Lets stick to the subject at hand...WVU recruiting and the lack of giving instate players recognition and scholarships...

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

No one whines and complains when WVU is mentioned, The situation we were discussing was WVU and their recruiting fallacies. VT has nothing to do with that whatsoever but yet you bring them up time and time again...

And why does my team matter? Because of whoever my favorite team is, does that allow you to slander them with comments just because your team has faulty recruiting practices, and you cant back them up with your own words so you go into talking crap about my team???

Lets stick to the subject at hand...WVU recruiting and the lack of giving instate players recognition and scholarships...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well part of my argument had to do with WVU and VT's recruitment of Ponder. Whether you want to believe it or not, VT new the same or even more about Ponder than WVU did. It doesn't matter that he is from WV or not, that is an irrelevant argument. I'm all for recruiting in-state guys but lets face it, WVU is trying to win a national championship. They have a few players from WV that can contribute to that, such as Reed Williams and Zac Cooper.

That is a slap in the face to Ponder to say that! How can you sit there and basically say that Ansel isn't good enough to play at WVU because they are "trying to win a MNC."

WHAT SCHOOL ISN'T TRYING TO WIN A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP??

Virginia Tech is reaching for the same crystal football and they thought enough of Ponder to try to get him into Blacksburg after a year at Hargrave.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

That is a slap in the face to Ponder to say that! How can you sit there and basically say that Ansel isn't good enough to play at WVU because they are "trying to win a MNC."

WHAT SCHOOL ISN'T TRYING TO WIN A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP??

Virginia Tech is reaching for the same crystal football and they thought enough of Ponder to try to get him into Blacksburg after a year at Hargrave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

And it does matter what state he is from, and I have heard a LOT of WVU fans complain that they do not recruit instate...

Guest JJBrickface

Where did I say he wasn't good enough to play?? All I said was that WVU didn't think he was good enough for a scholarhsip this year. Just liek VA Tech and SEVERAl other schools who thought the same thing.

you said that recruiting in state is good, but WVU is trying to win a national championship. So youre saying that Ansel is a good recruit, but not good enough to be a part of a team that is striving to win a national championship.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

you said that recruiting in state is good, but WVU is trying to win a national championship. So youre saying that Ansel is a good recruit, but not good enough to be a part of a team that is striving to win a national championship.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok here is the deal. WVU signed ONE receiver. That one receiver was more highly touted than Ansel. WVU was looking at other position for their team.

here is the deal. WVU signed no receivers for this years graduating class while they have two legit in-state stars in Ansel Ponder and Tyrone Goard(Capital) that they havent offered.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

here is the deal. WVU signed no receivers for this years graduating class while they have two legit in-state stars in Ansel Ponder and Tyrone Goard(Capital) that they havent offered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is the deal, WVU signed ONE WR.