biggest upset since 1980's Miracle on Ice ?

VHSLhelper

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things:

Angela Tincher is a PHENOMENAL pitcher... I realize that and I don't even know much about softball. I just see that she strikes out everybody all the time.

Angela Tincher is HOT. Like, jaw-droppingly (is that a word) gorgeous.

We win and the pitcher is hot. I may have to start going to the softball games. Sweet win though. Anytime we can beat a national team in a sport, we know we're doing alright.

[ QUOTE ]

Two things:

Angela Tincher is a PHENOMENAL pitcher... I realize that and I don't even know much about softball. I just see that she strikes out everybody all the time.

Angela Tincher is HOT. Like, jaw-droppingly (is that a word) gorgeous.

We win and the pitcher is hot. I may have to start going to the softball games. Sweet win though. Anytime we can beat a national team in a sport, we know we're doing alright.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you go onto hokiesports.com, there is a link to a photo gallery of the softball game last night and picture number 96 shows Tincher and Jenny Finch posing for the picture after the game.

"We make sandwich, I am meat!!" - Bud Light

Guest BEAVERTAIL

A no hitter id say is very special in softball considering the fact that the bases are 60 feet, therefore making it very easy to just slap one or lay down a bunt and hustle out the single...

I mean anything hit in the hole even if its fielded is usually a hit...

That was an amazing game!! Most exciting game any of us have ever played in! We definitely won't forget it. Tinch is an amazing pitcher..they really missed out! We're so glad she's our pitcher!

[ QUOTE ]

That was an amazing game!! Most exciting game any of us have ever played in! We definitely won't forget it. Tinch is an amazing pitcher..they really missed out! We're so glad she's our pitcher!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they should have let her pitch against some of the Yankees a couple of weeks ago. Jenny Finch got to pitch a few years ago to some major league hitters. I don't remember who exactly it was, but I think she struck a couple of them out!

[ QUOTE ]

She is a great pitcher and I look foward to her having a great season. Pretty classless of you money trying to make a mockery out of what she has done.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure he was being serious. Finch pitched against some big leaguers a couple years ago and faired pretty well against them. If I'm not mistaken she did do as well as what GetMoney said, Posada was the only one to touch the ball. Pretty impressive.

Note:

I know what I just said will be rebuttled with the whole "different angle" arguement, but it's still impressive that she can get the ball past guys whose job is to hit a ball. So let's not go on that tangent but rather focus on how awesome Tincher is.

Did I mention she's gorgeous?

I think that GetMoney55 is serious too...

I did a little research for you all - here is a picture of Angela Tincher... not bad looking at all!

tincher.jpg

I think Jennie Finch is really hot too... I'm posting this picture because apparently people get offended by some of the pics that are posted on here. (I will give a hint and say that there are bikini pics of Finch out there, but that might be a little too risque for some people's tastes on this board.)

Jennie_Finch_0004.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

hahah.... Tinch throws mid 60's probably... I'm sure she'd be flattered to know you all think she's hot..lol.. she's a great person. One of my best friends by far...

[/ QUOTE ]

The softball team is welcome to post here anytime and best of luck to you the rest of the season! I plan on coming to a few games this year just like I did last year. Just don't tell Tinch's boyfriend about her fans here!! lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

hahah.... Tinch throws mid 60's probably... I'm sure she'd be flattered to know you all think she's hot..lol.. she's a great person. One of my best friends by far...

[/ QUOTE ]

The softball team is welcome to post here anytime and best of luck to you the rest of the season! I plan on coming to a few games this year just like I did last year. Just don't tell Tinch's boyfriend about her fans here!! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!!! We appreciate the support.. make sure to say Hi if you make it to the games.. I'll make sure not to tell Sean about her many fans..lol...

by the way.. I'd be happy to introduce anyone to the team if you'd like.. just come find me... I'm Whitney by the way.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm Whitney by the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have never guessed. laugh.gif j/k

Where did you go to high school?

[ QUOTE ]

Where did you go to high school?

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is Tazewell

[/ QUOTE ]

Good guess. After I asked, I went on hokiesports.com and looked at the roster. I answered my own question.

[ QUOTE ]

by the way.. I'd be happy to introduce anyone to the team if you'd like.. just come find me... I'm Whitney by the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

any of the girls single looking for a college soccer player? lol