1994 Mustang GT For Trade/ Sell

Lance

I have a Red 94 Mustang GT that I would be willing to trade/sell...looking for either a VW Beetle or an extended cab truck or SUV....open to other offers as well.

I have 4 Mustangs now, all of the others are Fox Body cars...which is really what I like personally...but...this one is strong and pretty fast...runs great, needs nothing.

List of mods:

3.55 gears

d&d upper/lower control arms

03 Calipers on the front with stainless hoses

mac underdrive pullies

Cobra Upper/Lower Intake

70mm Throttlebody

BBK Shorty Headers

Mac Off R H pipe

I'll try to get some pics up tonight.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i'll trade ya a 98 cavalier that needs a radiator haha

[/ QUOTE ]

well you could always keep the cavalier and get it to look like this...haha this is my friends car

f_lcc40945629m_2caa05b.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not so sure that I would admit to that person being my friend. haha

[ QUOTE ]

haha i think its HILARIOUS! when people try and make cavaliers nice lol!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont get me wrong. I would drive a cavalier in a heartbeat. But, I sure as heack wouldnt waste my money on making it look like that. But, I of course wouldnt waste my money on making any car look like that. But I do drive a pretty sweet '99 Ford Contour.

i would drive one...nothing wrong with that...but when people put full out body kits and nice mufflers...thats funny...haha...i sport the '93 Dodge Grand Caravan aka The Red Dragon hahaha...595,000+ miles on it...just hit 595,000 the other day lol...be amazed everyone...be amazed! haha

[ QUOTE ]

i would drive one...nothing wrong with that...but when people put full out body kits and nice mufflers...thats funny...haha...i sport the '93 Dodge Grand Caravan aka The Red Dragon hahaha...595,000+ miles on it...just hit 595,000 the other day lol...be amazed everyone...be amazed! haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang dude. 595,000 miles! Original engine? Thats crazy. Im with you.

I would drive anything...except one of those cars that people try to "rice up".

I agree with you about doing all this garbage to a Cavlier. Sure, I would drive a Cavalier anytime, but in no way would I waste my time nor money to make it look like im Vin Diesel. There are plenty of people in the Bluefield area who have Cavaliers and try to make them into Fast and The Furious Volume 17, but its really pointless. Save your money and actually buy a decent car.

Hopefully one of my friends reads this thread and realizes I am not the only one who feels the way I do about Cavaliers. :]

[ QUOTE ]

I have a Red 94 Mustang GT that I would be willing to trade/sell...looking for either a VW Beetle or an extended cab truck or SUV....open to other offers as well.

I have 4 Mustangs now, all of the others are Fox Body cars...which is really what I like personally...but...this one is strong and pretty fast...runs great, needs nothing.

List of mods:

3.55 gears

d&d upper/lower control arms

03 Calipers on the front with stainless hoses

mac underdrive pullies

Cobra Upper/Lower Intake

70mm Throttlebody

BBK Shorty Headers

Mac Off R H pipe

[/ QUOTE ]

how much you want for the mustang? i really dont have anything to trade but maybe a 98 ford explorer...

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

I'm going with the Malibu.... Everybody has a freaking malibu, I named mine "Betsy Ross"

[/ QUOTE ]

The "sweet sixteen" car when I has in high school was the Grand Am. Everyone had early 90's or late 80's model Grand Ams. I had a hand-me-down green '87 model when I was in college that I named "Green Hornet" Then I got a teal '95 GT that was named "Son of Green Hornet." I traded the '95 on a '01 white GT that was named "Snow Blind." I miss that '95 GT.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I'm going with the Malibu.... Everybody has a freaking malibu, I named mine "Betsy Ross"

[/ QUOTE ]

The "sweet sixteen" car when I has in high school was the Grand Am. Everyone had early 90's or late 80's model Grand Ams. I had a hand-me-down green '87 model when I was in college that I named "Green Hornet" Then I got a teal '95 GT that was named "Son of Green Hornet." I traded the '95 on a '01 white GT that was named "Snow Blind." I miss that '95 GT.

[/ QUOTE ]

My first car was a hand-me-down '94 Grand AM SE. 5-speed, 2-door. Loved the car, except it always over heated and the door leaked (couldnt figure out how to fix either) so everytime it rained the back floor board would have about 3 inches of water in it. Other than that, it was an awesome car.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My first car was a hand-me-down '94 Grand AM SE. 5-speed, 2-door. Loved the car, except it always over heated and the door leaked (couldnt figure out how to fix either) so everytime it rained the back floor board would have about 3 inches of water in it. Other than that, it was an awesome car.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grand Am's blow head gaskets like crazy...they are known for it.