Rumors....

VivaFutbol

I have heard that GW is trying to appeal John Battle's return to the HOGO. I have also heard the reason behind this is that because, GW would be Pocys replacement in the MED! Has anyone else heard this?

[ QUOTE ]

I have heard that GW is trying to appeal John Battle's return to the HOGO. I have also heard the reason behind this is that because, GW would be Pocys replacement in the MED! Has anyone else heard this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't heard anything yet. It's seems George Wythe in the MED would be a harsh move. Northwood or Holston would be competitively and population wise a better fit for the MED.

[ QUOTE ]

GW in the MED would be way unfair.

[/ QUOTE ]

I whole heartedly agree. From a GW standpoint though, they would have to be salivating! THey would go YEARS without losing a district game.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I whole heartedly agree. From a GW standpoint though, they would have to be salivating! THey would go YEARS without losing a district game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is it unfair? Grayson County and Fort Chiswell are both larger schools than GW.

[ QUOTE ]

GW Should be AA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why, because they win in several sports?

They are nearly 300 students smaller than the largest Group A school in Virginia (excluding Lee, which is allowed to play down).

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

GW Should be AA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tazewell should be Class A...GW is smaller than Tazewell...

[/ QUOTE ]

They are also smaller than Graham...who is smaller than Tazewell. And both Graham and Tazewell fit into Class A numbers. Therefore, GW should NOT be AA.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Grayson is in the wrong district too. The smaller schools don't stand much of a chance.

oH YEAH, the wave was a force to be reckoned with at one time. It seems that things are changing though. Seems that numbers go down and lack of athletes too. Maybe I'm wrong though.