Barack Obama... Elitist.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Barack Obama is an elitist. There I said it. But how did I get there? Simple. First off, there is the quote about the bitter Americans and their guns, but I wont even go there. It simply is the fact that the rules do not apply to him, and after watching a CNN special on this very thing, yes, Barack Hussien Obama is an elitist.

Crap. I just did something barrack Obama said I can’t do, bring up his middle name. I wonder if Obama’s preacher, Jeremiah Wright used it when he married Obama and baptized his kids. Damn. I did it again, Obama says that I can’t bring up his relationship with Wright in the debate in the upcoming election. But you know, I wonder if his deep personal and professional relationship with Tony Retzco, a slum lord, or William Ayers, a underground TERRORIST who, at one time stomped on the American Flag, who opened up his home to Obama when he began his political career a short time ago. Dang. Obama says I can’t talk about his past, period. Of course that includes his “interesting†relationships with these people. So why should we not be able to ask about these subjects? Is he not running for the Presidency? Shouldn’t we know everything about him???

Well you may be saying that well the only thing that matters is the issues, like his stance on the War on Iraq/ International Affairs. Shoot. Obama says I can’t talk about that either, because his stance is right, and all others are just “scare tacticsâ€. Well damn. Where to go now? Well, maybe we can discuss his take on social issues. Oh wait. We can’t discuss that either because Obama says “it is the same efforts to distract us from the real issues.†But we can’t talk about the real issues either now can we Barack? He even goes as far as saying he is not Liberal because it is “too broad a termâ€â€¦ Are you anything but a politician that tells us what you think we want to hear?

In fact, I bet he has the perfect marriage because he tells his wife exactly what she wants to hear. And yes, I did it again. Barack Obama tells us that we cant talk about his wife. Here is where the crap gets deep. Michelle Obama is a main speaker on the Obama tour, speaking to many people about Obama’s policies, making herself truly open for discussion. In fact, Obama himself called Bill Clinton out twice for what he said, so the question is this, why can he talk about Hillary’s spouse, but people cant talk about his spouse??? What makes Michelle Obama better than the former president Bill Clinton? Is it because Bill is a man, and Michelle is a woman, cause that is the only difference. And if that is the case Mr. Obama, you are a sexist.

So as you can see, Obama thinks of himself of an elitist. He does not want to discuss some issues because he believes he and his family are above them. Well guess what, you aren’t. And as Americans we can ask whatever the hell we want, it is our right. And I hope many Americans express their rights and ask these questions, cause Obama does say what everyone wants to hear, but maybe that’s because his elitist stature bans everyone from talking about what he doesn’t want to hear.

I'm still amazed to this day that out of 330 million people living in the U.S.A., the three best choices to run this country are McCain, H. Clinton, or Osama....oops I mean Obama.

It sickens my stomach.

I have a question....if the good folks of WV overwhelmingly voted for Hillary....why did your senior senator, Mr. Byrd endorse Obama? Is he out of touch with the WV folks?

A great post BTW....

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

I have a question....if the good folks of WV overwhelmingly voted for Hillary....why did your senior senator, Mr. Byrd endorse Obama? Is he out of touch with the WV folks?

A great post BTW....

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely he is out of touch with WV folks. Unfortunately he won't retire until he dies. The people of WV have been giving a false representation that Robert Byrd is a godsend. The man has certianly done some great things for the state, however he hasn't done nearly enough for a brighter future for the state as a whole. Obama has been running on a platform of "Change." WV needs change in the state senate, too many years of Byrd and Rockefeller.

[ QUOTE ]

Mr. Byrd endorse Obama? Is he out of touch with the WV folks?

[/ QUOTE ]

Senator Rockefeller endorsed Obama also. West Virginia has been voting democrat for the past 80 years hoping for the same "change" during each election and it has yet to do so. Maybe its time for another "change"... meaning that the democratic party isn't getting anything done.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Senator Rockefeller endorsed Obama also. West Virginia has been voting democrat for the past 80 years hoping for the same "change" during each election and it has yet to do so. Maybe its time for another "change"... meaning that the democratic party isn't getting anything done.

[/ QUOTE ]

WV did vote for Bush in the past two elections. Mainly due to his socially conservative views.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WV did vote for Bush in the past two elections. Mainly due to his socially conservative views.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know... I was talking about control of the state. We have had democratic control in the Senate and House for decades now...

[ QUOTE ]

I'm still amazed to this day that out of 330 million people living in the U.S.A., the three best choices to run this country are McCain, H. Clinton, or Osama....oops I mean Obama.

It sickens my stomach.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you see yesterday that McCain was meeting w/3 possible VP candidates. Crist of FL...nada...no...nope. Jindal of LA... hmmmmm...I'm still thinking about that one. Romney, he'll pull the Utah vote...but not the south.

I, hope, McCain makes a wise choice..keep looking.......pleeezzzzz......

Mike Huckabee made some comments just last week about how he would really like to run with McCain. He is without a doubt a lot of people's choice and that would drastically increase McCain's stock with the more conservative Republicans. The South would be a lock for the GOP.

[ QUOTE ]

Mike Huckabee made some comments just last week about how he would really like to run with McCain. He is without a doubt a lot of people's choice and that would drastically increase McCain's stock with the more conservative Republicans. The South would be a lock for

the GOP.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like Huckabee too.....BUT, the comments he made concerning the "gun" will be used by the liberal media/medium unmercifully against him. He has apologized.... but will the McCain camp see it as a liability?????

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Very good post (minus some of the language). Beavertail, are you sure you aren't Bill O'Reilly posting under an pseudonym?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bill? nah. maybe Sean Hannity. or Glen Beck. Probably one of the guys from FOX that Obama thinks he is too good to talk to. Honestly, he is probably just scared of them breaking an Obamian rule and asking an illegal question, but what would i know? Im still clinging to my religon and guns... grin.gif

I just want someone who actually is who they say they are. Luckily for us, we have that in office right now who also is a man who stands by his words.

As you can see Obama has changed his mind during the election on many things, from praising his beloved pastor of 20 years (Oprah left the church after 2 due to the sermons) and using him as a key person in his books, to completely denouncing him and saying he was never vital to his success.

Or maybe about his stance on guns like I posted earlier? He once filled out a form that he was anti-gun, but now he didnt realize what the form really meant? Is he gonna forget what he is signing in the white house?

It is so much to have a platform and stand on it? Maybe Obama's flip flopping stances on many issues is the "change" he is really calling for.

[ QUOTE ]

Luckily for us, we have that in office right now who also is a man who stands by his words.

[/ QUOTE ]

words like .....

"I appreciate the fact that you really snatched defeat out of the jaws of those who are trying to defeat us in Iraq."

"I don't particularly like it when people put words in my mouth, either, by the way, unless I say it."

"Suiciders are willing to kill innocent life in order to send the projection that this is an impossible mission."

"My hearts are with the Jeffcoats"

"childrens do learn"

"Success is not no violence."

And I'm not even bringing up the subliminable ones 'cause I don't misunderestimate the man.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

thats funny. Cause I dont see anything that shows that GWB went against anything he said... All you are doing is attacking the man not his policies or platforms, a logical fallicy called ad hominum which really does nothing for an argument... but the left wing media sure loves using it...

[ QUOTE ]

thats funny. Cause I dont see anything that shows that GWB went against anything he said... All you are doing is attacking the man not his policies or platforms, a logical fallicy called ad hominum which really does nothing for an argument... but the left wing media sure loves using it...

[/ QUOTE ]

This country has fallen apart over the past few decades. Our debt is a number so unreal that I can only laugh at it...

It is seriously becoming hard to be an American.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This country has fallen apart over the past few decades. Our debt is a number so unreal that I can only laugh at it...

[/ QUOTE ]

Then get the hell out.

I will never lose faith as an American, I would go anywhere do anything to protect and serve my country. I would build a wall, go overseas, do anything asked to preserve this country that our forefathers fought so hard for.

You truly sicken me for your lack on Patriotism.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then get the hell out.

I will never lose faith as an American, I would go anywhere do anything to protect and serve my country. I would build a wall, go overseas, do anything asked to preserve this country that our forefathers fought so hard for.

You truly sicken me for your lack on Patriotism.

[/ QUOTE ]

This country and some of its people sickens me. We are being fed the side of this war that they want us to hear. The side that makes it understandable. I hate to see our country go down the drain, but it is happening all around us. You can have your Patriotism and see where that gets you in life.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

how can you think like that? You want your country to die? what kind of American are you? Are you even one?

I have no clue how you could ever believe we are being fed the complete wrong side of the war, if anything, any news station shows the bad of war, except for fox.

i believe Hokie07 had some great photos and stories about what great things our troops are doing over there, I would love for him to post them again.

Finally, honestly people such as terrorists can take away everything from us except for three things our religon, our morals, and our patriotism. And to me they all run together. I never want to lose them.

These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman." -- Thomas Paine

If you're afraid of the future, then get out of the way, stand aside. The people of this country are ready to move again. - Ronald Reagan

I will always stand with America, and I want what is best for it, unfortunately it is heartbreaking that you want something horrible to happen to a country that has given us so much...

[ QUOTE ]

how can you think like that? You want your country to die? what kind of American are you? Are you even one?

I have no clue how you could ever believe we are being fed the complete wrong side of the war, if anything, any news station shows the bad of war, except for fox.

i believe Hokie07 had some great photos and stories about what great things our troops are doing over there, I would love for him to post them again.

Finally, honestly people such as terrorists can take away everything from us except for three things our religon, our morals, and our patriotism. And to me they all run together. I never want to lose them.

These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman." -- Thomas Paine

If you're afraid of the future, then get out of the way, stand aside. The people of this country are ready to move again. - Ronald Reagan

I will always stand with America, and I want what is best for it, unfortunately it is heartbreaking that you want something horrible to happen to a country that has given us so much...

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont want anything that is [censored] horrible. This country is killing itself.

We can sit here and argue all night. I will never agree with anything that you have to say about it and I know you will never see what is really happening here in this country. [censored] happens...

Now I am too mad to go to sleep...

Thanks!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

We can sit here and argue all night. I will never agree with anything that you have to say about it and I know you will never see what is really happening here in this country. [censored] happens...

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

What am I missing???? Please enlighten me!!!! I have all my life... I dont think you have crap...

Enjoy your night in a terrorist free zone... and thank God for what he has given you compared to what others have faced, even though you seem to take it for granted when others have fought so hard for us to get it...

I pray that you become proud to be an American.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

What am I missing???? Please enlighten me!!!! I have all my life... I dont think you have crap...

Enjoy your night in a terrorist free zone... and thank God for what he has given you compared to what others have faced, even though you seem to take it for granted when others have fought so hard for us to get it...

I pray that you become proud to be an American.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thank you for your prayers.