SOUTHWEST PREVIEW

zack

Does anyone have the link for the website that carried the radio broadcasts of several of the ball games last year. Moved to the MB, Sc area and would like to be able to still keep up with the games on friday nights.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tazewell has more than anyone to prove this year. With so many seniors and 18 returning starters. Fact is, you can be better or worse. Everyone in the district will be better too. Bulldog52, quit ripping on Graham's non-district schedule. It's better than yours. It will make them better. Always has and always will. It will be the toughest or at least one of the toughest in Division 3 this year. You should have a pretty good gauge of where you are tomorrow against Pulaski.

i was going to go watch that gmanfan but i gotta go to salem to put a driveway in.will you text me and give some updates.i should be back for the Graham scrimmage tomorrow nite.if you dont attend that one i will keep you posted.

[ QUOTE ]

Does anyone have the link for the website that carried the radio broadcasts of several of the ball games last year. Moved to the MB, Sc area and would like to be able to still keep up with the games on friday nights.

[/ QUOTE ]Richlands football games are carried live by two different websites- wgth.net and bluetornadofootball.com

Abingdon carries their games live on website wabn1230.com

[ QUOTE ]

no game is looking good for Tazewell if you wanna talk about last year shedding light on this year...HOWEVER...you are the one gettin your panties in a bunch of PREDICTIONS ON AN OPINIONATED BOARD...when Graham fans say i think Graham can win all their games you put them down and laugh at them...FOR THEIR OPINIONS...you sir...need to practice what you preach

[/ QUOTE ]

Take ur time I know i will need it and go back and look what I said when they said they would win them all, I said good luck with that and that get all pissed.