SOUTHWEST PREVIEW

zack

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulldogs52 just PM'd this to me...his SWD prediction...

1- Tazewell

2- n/a

3- n/a

4- n/a

5- n/a

6- n/a

7- Richlands, Graham, Abingdon, Marion, Carroll Co., Grundy

You said it yourself..."last year"...Marion made it to the playoffs and BEAT Graham (has everybody forgotten that?). You see, a funny thing happens at the high school level, kids graduate and new kids come along...so last year means diddly squat. I do think that Graham will have the team to beat, because they were young last year. Marion lost 5 or 6 starters on either side of the ball, but have a wealth of talent and speed coming up from the j.v. level. Should be tough to handle.

The new coach at Marion brings a new attitude and a little bit different look and a more balanced attack. I think it will work well for the Canes.

[ QUOTE ]

1- Tazewell

2- n/a

3- n/a

4- n/a

5- n/a

6- n/a

[/ QUOTE ]

your the man.thats all im gonna say.lol

i was just pointing out a mistake i did not say it had anything to do with this year. but anyway carroll will have a good team this year i believe as long as injuries don't come our way. first game will be bassett so i'd say that will be the test to see what we can do this year

[ QUOTE ]

i was just pointing it out and if you call that game an upset you obviously were not there..

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I was there like I was at every game the Canes played. Carroll beat Marion 27-14 for their Homecoming. I said it was an upset merely because Marion was picked by 2 touchdowns in the Bristol paper. Carroll outplayed Marion that night. I wasn`t starting an arguement with you but to me when a team is picked by 2 touchdowns and they lose you can consider it an upset. Good luck to Carroll County and to all of the SWD teams on the upcoming season.

Has any one been on highschoolsports.net and into the massey ratings? I was wondering how this works because it has Richlands ranked No. 11 in the state (AA) for 2008. They have them ranked higher than Brookville and a bunch more. Also, it shows the schedule with predictions. It shows them predicting only Bluefield to beat the blues this year. If any one knows how this works please post.

[ QUOTE ]

1- Tazewell

2- n/a

3- n/a

4- n/a

5- n/a

6- n/a

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't have said it any better my self, thought u made a post saying the BS stops now, but here it shows u stirring it up....

[ QUOTE ]

Has any one been on highschoolsports.net and into the massey ratings? I was wondering how this works because it has Richlands ranked No. 11 in the state (AA) for 2008. They have them ranked higher than Brookville and a bunch more. Also, it shows the schedule with predictions. It shows them predicting only Bluefield to beat the blues this year. If any one knows how this works please post.

[/ QUOTE ]

All those ratings are based off last season...got nothing to do with this season...even they say that on the website...

i dont understand all the hype about tazewell this year- they might be returning some people but these are the same people who played on a team that went 1-9...on top of that they're going to be without they're arguably best player in TJ

[ QUOTE ]

i dont understand all the hype about tazewell this year- they might be returning some people but these are the same people who played on a team that went 1-9...on top of that they're going to be without they're arguably best player in TJ

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't read much do ya, he will be playing.

[ QUOTE ]

We should all know by now that G-man is GOD OF SWVASPORTS by now, geez Bulldogs.

Tazewell is gonna be alot better than these guys think.

[/ QUOTE ]

the reason we dont believe you all when it comes to Tazewell is that every year this is said about Tazewell...last year Tazewell fans were saying watch out for TJ and company they are gonna be great...no one will stop them...1-9....NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO THE HYPE UNTIL THE GAMES ARE PLAYED AND SHOWS TAZEWELL IS BETTER...

[ QUOTE ]

the reason we dont believe you all when it comes to Tazewell is that every year this is said about Tazewell...last year Tazewell fans were saying watch out for TJ and company they are gonna be great...no one will stop them...1-9....NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO THE HYPE UNTIL THE GAMES ARE PLAYED AND SHOWS TAZEWELL IS BETTER...

[/ QUOTE ]exactly. unless you're a physic you don't know how good any team is going to be this year. there's no need to be gettin in a fight about who's going to be the best team weeks before the season starts.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

We should all know by now that G-man is GOD OF SWVASPORTS by now, geez Bulldogs.

Tazewell is gonna be alot better than these guys think.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Practice what ya preach, Graham clamins they will win all SWD games, they may have all there linemen returning but their unproven at runningback, so go the same way, but guess you guys fail to see it that way, I can tell Graham this they better hope they win SWD games because the non-district games are not looking that good for them.

no game is looking good for Tazewell if you wanna talk about last year shedding light on this year...HOWEVER...you are the one gettin your panties in a bunch of PREDICTIONS ON AN OPINIONATED BOARD...when Graham fans say i think Graham can win all their games you put them down and laugh at them...FOR THEIR OPINIONS...you sir...need to practice what you preach