ph glade spring

trav89

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Well I think they will win four, so I picked Honaker over Holston, don't know how good Honaker is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Better than Holston...

[/ QUOTE ]

Honaker looks to have a good team this year actually...I'm expecting 8 wins or more.

There is no way holston will beat PH. Who does holston have? The only player i know of is eric mefford. And one player cant run a team. I figured they would beat holston, northwood, john battle, abingdon, g-dub, and marion. But not hoanaker. PH has an outstanding team this year. They also have a coach that actually knows wat he is doing and will take care of his team. Thats my opinion.

how do you figure who will beat who after just two days of practice in helmets? i would imagine you are gathering your assumptions on returning players. how could you automatically chalk up a win against abingdon? they probably have one of the best HIGH SCHOOL coaches in the area.

well ph already has 34 solid varsity players out this year. g-dub might be close, but i have confidence in my old team mates. plus ph has tha famous ronnie groves. since he has come back from texas he is alot stronger and faster. no one in this area wll be able to cath him. name another kid thats running a 4.3 40. ph also has jt money at linebacker. hes another stonger and greatly developed player. ph has a lot of great talent this year with there players, and also a great coach. coach compton is probably the best coach in our area.

I am pretty sure that no one in the Hogo is running a 4.3 40. Didn't Michael Vick run close to that time? How did Groves do in the 100 meters in State this year? If he is running a 4.3 40, he should be running about a 10.5 100 meter time.

I just found this on the internet.

Michael dazzled his coaches with his physical tools, running the 40 in 4.33 seconds and posting a vertical leap of 40 and 1/2 inches

Groves may be able to make it to the pros since he can outrun Vick. Good luck Ronnie! It would be nice to see someone from the Hogo go Pro.

[ QUOTE ]

well ph already has 34 solid varsity players out this year. g-dub might be close, but i have confidence in my old team mates. plus ph has tha famous ronnie groves. since he has come back from texas he is alot stronger and faster. no one in this area wll be able to cath him. name another kid thats running a 4.3 40. ph also has jt money at linebacker. hes another stonger and greatly developed player. ph has a lot of great talent this year with there players, and also a great coach. coach compton is probably the best coach in our area.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope the PH Rebels have a winning season this year, but to say Compton is probably the best coach in the area, is putting the horse before the cart. Coach Compton has proven he is a very talented football player, has 2 SB rings to support this. After he has consistent winning seasons, as a head coach, then we will know he is a good coach. To put him in the same league as Coach Mance, Coach Colobro, Coach Hubbard, Coach Robbins and Coach Adams, to name a few of our proven veteran coaches, is a bit premature.

4.3 is pushing it a little.... I have heard rumors he is around 4.5 flat and has dipped into 4.4 either way thats pretty fast!!! has a cannon of a arm seen hem throw 60yards as a freshman..but i guess my question is...Is he going to play qb or tb?? p.h. has a great talent in i think his name is Whiteside. kid also has a gun for an arm. who is the startes for ph?? The Gonzalez kid who transferred back from Chilhowie is a beast