Bristol Paper at it again

Will not let Bradshaw case go away. Paper has become a national enquirer since the new editor has been there. Trying to dig up [censored] once again, instead of reporting news that we need to know. Boycott the Bristol Paper. They also fired Southwest ledgend Bucky Dent. Read tricities.com for more.

so the bottom line is that some people are pissy because he signed some footballs, got extra meals (which he paid for), and was allowed to work out in solitary for 4 hours a day instead of 1? yeah that's something to get bent out of shape over...you have to look at the overall situation...you have a guy that makes a living from his physical condition...playing at the highest level of competetion in the NFL...about to go to training camp and is separated from the general population anyway...why not let him work out? it's not like he's still not in jail? Even the law takes in to consideration things such as impact upon ones ability to earn a living...and he's in on a low level offense of probation violation...you have to consider all things in the big picture here...this is just stupid and is someone trying to raise a stink over something that is not a big deal...

you could make the argument that if it was anyone else and NOT a high profile Bradshaw...that they would have been on monitored house arrest in the first place...which seems to be the big scam now a days for the courts to make money on.

[ QUOTE ]

Will not let Bradshaw case go away. Paper has become a national enquirer since the new editor has been there. Trying to dig up [censored] once again, instead of reporting news that we need to know. Boycott the Bristol Paper. They also fired Southwest ledgend Bucky Dent. Read tricities.com for more.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are boycotting, then why go to the website? That defeats the purpose.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

I do not get a bill every month for their paper. Got to check the obits.

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard he didn't even stay in jail more than two nights.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I do not get a bill every month for their paper. Got to check the obits.

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard he didn't even stay in jail more than two nights.

[/ QUOTE ]

I work for the Regional Jail. He was in there for 28, and still has 30 more days to serve after this season.

2 days short of a full sentence is not a big deal, but what we have here is a pattern of behavior, the problem will only be complicated by large paychecks and fame. i wish ahmad the best ( as a former ghs grad myself), but i really doubt that we've heard the end of his escapades.

why? maybe he's learned from everything that's happened and grown up a bit...he had money last year and has been in no trouble...I think he knows that he's under a microscope and the league and everyone else is watching what he does.

Give the kid some credit for what he's done good in his life and the benefit of the doubt...i think he'll be just fine...and this "pattern"..like i said in the other post...if everyone here who did it got caught drinking a beer at that age there would be a lot of us in the same situation...it's just silly.

This stuff just pisses me off because the guy is working his butt off and it shows...give him some credit for the positive things he is doing now and let him live down the stuff he's done in the past....it's only fair.

[ QUOTE ]

...if everyone here who did it got caught drinking a beer at that age there would be a lot of us in the same situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe the 'problem' is most ppl. don't have a problem with "drinking at that age". I'm not going to rant about the US laws, but I drank at that age without any hassels. Lots of kids parents legally drank at 18.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

...if everyone here who did it got caught drinking a beer at that age there would be a lot of us in the same situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe the 'problem' is most ppl. don't have a problem with "drinking at that age". I'm not going to rant about the US laws, but I drank at that age without any hassels. Lots of kids parents legally drank at 18.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not that they did it at that age its just they didn't get caught.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not that they did it at that age its just they didn't get caught.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, its that they weren't in a position to get caught at that age...you could LEGALLY drink at age 18 prior to 1984...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Minimum_Drinking_Age_Act_of_1984