SWD

ghs84

On a scale of 1-10 (1 being bad, 10 being great), how would you rate the SWVASports Forum overall?  

1. 1. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being bad, 10 being great), how would you rate the SWVASports Forum overall?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say Graham because I think Richlands will be throwing the ball more...Graham seems to have a good line and is probably going to be more of a running based offense. Most of the other schools either don't have an established line or like to throw the ball around more...so..I figure Graham.

[ QUOTE ]

What kind of Rb does Graham have. Young,fast,power,etc?

[/ QUOTE ]

they have 3 very good backs in lane,harris and scott.they have speed and power.and behind a big and experienced line like they have,the results should speak for itself.

[ QUOTE ]

I have to go with Marion again. They always have solid backs when they have nothing else. Just like last year they had the SWD leader and the third place rusher as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, even though I'm a Canes fan. The Canes have a new coach and are planning to spread the ball out more and not run 95% of the time. I think some teams will be surprised at just how much things will change, could be challenging for opposing defenses. Graham with the huge line and solid backs will definitely be running the ball a majority of the time and have the backs and line to do it this year.

[/ QUOTE ]Graham with the huge line and solid backs will definitely be running the ball a majority of the time and have the backs and line to do it this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham will go far this year...they have speed, size, and power. I expect them to beat all swd teams after returning 16 starters from last year.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Graham with the huge line and solid backs will definitely be running the ball a majority of the time and have the backs and line to do it this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham will go far this year...they have speed, size, and power. I expect them to beat all swd teams after returning 16 starters from last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the best of luck to you, you gonna need it.

Well Bulldog52, how do you think you will fair this year? Will you need some luck too coming off a 1-9 season? Graham will be just fine this year. I also hear that T-town is loaded with athletes. I hope you guys rebound this year. You guys should be better with alot of seniors, and 18 returning starters.

I am excited to see the Richlands vs. Graham this year. No matter who has the dominate team it seems to be a pretty good ball game. Graham I think may just have the upper hand this year. Richlands has lost alot of experience, but I think both teams will make the playoffs.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I have to go with Marion again. They always have solid backs when they have nothing else. Just like last year they had the SWD leader and the third place rusher as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, even though I'm a Canes fan. The Canes have a new coach and are planning to spread the ball out more and not run 95% of the time. I think some teams will be surprised at just how much things will change, could be challenging for opposing defenses. Graham with the huge line and solid backs will definitely be running the ball a majority of the time and have the backs and line to do it this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you are right. I saw in the Smyth County paper after Briscoe got the job and he stated that he was going to run the same thing as Wright always did and then I started hearing that he was planning to spread the ball out more.

They may not have the leader but they will still have to run the ball some to make the passing attack work.

[ QUOTE ]

Well Bulldog52, how do you think you will fair this year? Will you need some luck too coming off a 1-9 season? Graham will be just fine this year. I also hear that T-town is loaded with athletes. I hope you guys rebound this year. You guys should be better with alot of seniors, and 18 returning starters.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't trying to start anything, it will kinda be hard beating all the SWD teams for anyone this year, All the teams have lost key players that have helped them in the past, All I meant was this is going to be one of the best years in the SWD.

i love the tough scheduling out of district it prepares us for the playoffs,not to mention it makes a team better when you play tougher competition.Graham should win district if they stay healthy.but the games have to be played first.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] lol you think the 15 players from pocy are going to help tazewell? lol dream on half of them can't even make it on 2nd team in their old district more less the southwest

[ QUOTE ]

lol you think the 15 players from pocy are going to help tazewell? lol dream on half of them can't even make it on 2nd team in their old district more less the southwest

[/ QUOTE ]first of all..there's not 15 from pocy playing. other than a few freshman there's only 4 of us that are playing and going to be on varisty. and 3 out of 4 of us made first team last year.

and second of all who even brought up pocy players?

how's the few people playing for graham from pocy doing?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] lol you think the 15 players from pocy are going to help tazewell? lol dream on half of them can't even make it on 2nd team in their old district more less the southwest

[/ QUOTE ]

First thing I wanna say is why are you getting such a fuss out of me saying good luck? Dude you got serious issues trying to turn nothing in to something! I will leave it at that, I am not going to stoop down to a 15 to 16 year old level..... And good luck with winning all SWD games.

I mean no one even said anything about Pocahontas players. And if you are going to bring it up know what you're talking about first. We have 4 players from Pocahontas on Tazewell Varsity and us 4 are either starting on offense or defense and the four that are had made either 1st or 2nd team all MED since our Freshman year. If yall want to look down on us just because we've been playing Class A football and then have to adjust to Class AA then so be it. Yall will see what we got when yall walk on that Feild.

The Pocy players are by no means any more of a lower class than the other Tazzy kids...just because they come from a smaller school doesn't mean anything at all and the Tazzy people dont need to go getting all high and mighty...it's not like Tazzy has been burning up the SWD for the last few years ya know.

[ QUOTE ]

Well it's not the Tazewell kids acting all high and mighty. They know we can play its the dude from Graham trying to act like he knows everything about Pocy and Tazewell.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know right? I tell them good luck and then they wanna start a fight over it.... Read in the paper today that Mance said that Tazewell will be the favorites in the SWD with Graham second.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Well it's not the Tazewell kids acting all high and mighty. They know we can play its the dude from Graham trying to act like he knows everything about Pocy and Tazewell.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know right? I tell them good luck and then they wanna start a fight over it.... Read in the paper today that Mance said that Tazewell will be the favorites in the SWD with Graham second.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO