Dawgs VS GATE CITY????

transam3

Guest THS FOOTBALL 57

Tazewell will come out strong and come out of ther with a win.

all i know is that tazewell did play good against GW, but i know this game will be interesting since Gate City played richlands and well we all know how that turned out but i will be there to watch every second of the game, i think it will be a pretty close scoring game

all i know is that tazewell did play good against GW, but i know this game will be interesting since Gate City played richlands and well we all know how that turned out but i will be there to watch every second of the game, i think it will be a pretty close scoring game

If Tazewell defeats Gate City after beating George Wythe then I'll be a believer, as will most everyone else...

Tazewell will hang in there and keep it interesting,but the speed will get em in the end.

I was at the GC/Richlands game and I wasn't that impressed with GC speed, but they were well prepared for Richlands and capitalized on the Blues weaknesses. Had a hard time running the ball up the middle against the Blues D, but GC qb was very successful against Richlands secondary in throwing ball over the middle to their WR's and had success around the ends when the Blues missed their tackles. GC has a powerful kicker--he booted a 46 yd FG with plenty of room to spare. If the Dawgs shore up the middle and their DB's don't miss their assignments, I believe Tazewell has a very good chance to win this game.

The Dawgs just need to FOCUS on having a good, hard week of practice ,and prepare themselves for another good game. This is a good group of kids, and if they dedicate themselves, well things could get interesting this year in T - town. How about them DAWGS!!!

If Tazewell can keep from turning the ball over they will be ok in this game. They have a good defense, but sometimes they forget to wrap up, and that hurt them in the GW game. But on defense they have 6 to 7 guys around the ball carrier at all times.

If GC doesn't cut down on penalties and bad snaps, it'll be a long ride back I'm afraid. Hopefully they'll address that this week. I look for a good game Friday. There are alot of memorable games in this series.

If GC doesn't cut down on penalties and bad snaps, it'll be a long ride back I'm afraid. Hopefully they'll address that this week. I look for a good game Friday. There are alot of memorable games in this series.

And I have been part of some of them.

If Faye's remnants head this way like they are predicting it will be a really nasty end of the week for football.

GC will hopefully be ready for an improved Bulldog bunch, they (whoever they are) say teams improve the most from game one until game two. I hope so, GC looked like a team in their first game.

tazewell entered their game last week as the underdogs and proved to alot of people that they could do it. I hope that they will keep in mind that gc is a tough team and they have to take it serious..yes a win is a very good thing but can't get the big heads b/c of win now it'll just hurt them but i would like to see the "underdogs" to take this win friday!!!

With all this rain this week...I really think it favors Tazewell.....with what I've heard about GC relying on speed and a quick QB bad weather will favor Tazewell.....

With the way Tazewell hit GW last friday, you would think the Dawgs were using the hit stick all night cause they sure were rocking heads....

JUst hit hard, turn Muncy into a RB cause the first man never tackles him and dont turn the ball over and Tazewell may be sitting at 2-0....

The only football series I know of that had a game decided by a firecracker. Anybody remember that one? lol

Was that like 1984 or so at Legion? Wasn't there but I seem to remember it.