Congrats Blacksburg

CPF

Good win for the Indians, I mean Bruins. G-Men played well for the first 3 quarters only to have the coaching staff open the flood gates for Blacksburg. And anyone who was there knows exactly what I am talking about. Unbelievable is all I can say. Oh well, time to forget this and concentrate on Marion. Good luck the rest of the way Blacksburg.

35-10..i listen to the last of the game..i thought blacksburg wasn't to good this yr?all i know is i'll be sitting in hurricane staduim this fri.i look for rain fri as well..better strap it on tight..this might be a slobber knocker!!!!

an unbelievable coaching move. 10 minutes to go, down 4, wow!!changed it from an interesting tight game to a blow out

all i can say is stupid,stupid,stupid,stupid.oh well weve won more games this year at this time than last year.we will win out.seasons not over yet.blacksburg is a good team but graham is better.coaching killed us tonite.

We couldn't tackle a tackling dummy tonight...We made no adjustments...they flat out beat us at everything tonight. Our play calling is so predictable..It looked like we had Stinespring in the booth calling the plays! Why can't we throw the ball (besides a bubble screen) on 1st or second down? Also, 4th qtr, we are down by 25 with less than 3-4minutes, B-burg has pulled their starters and we still have ours in there to get hurt in a game that doesn't count towards district...and district games coming up. David Marrs played his behind off tonight and we are fortunate he didn't get hurt the way he was getting hit late in the 4th qtr. I'm sure he wanted to play but we should have been getting some of the younger guys some experience. Seemed like some of our other players had given up out there tonight. This was a very frustrating loss all the way around. Hopefully the coaching staff will get it together before next week!

We cannot tackle. And in some cases, won't hit. I won't mention names, but on the play where Blacksburg broke the big run and stepped out at the one in front of Graham's locker room, we had a player closing fast with an angle to devastate at the 25. The player missed a wrist tackle. I say wrist because he sure didn't hit him, and didn't appear to grab him. A G-Man of old could have, and would have put the dude's ankles over his head.

I also feel we need more full back carries on 2nd. down. It beats spinning backwards for 5 yards. Tony Barreras continues to be the beast. A fantastic blocker.

10 to 14 and coach Marrs calls a fake punt with 10:34 left in the game. What was he thinking! Hate to see the program going in the direction that it is currently going under the leadership of Marrs.

Where were they on the field and how many yards did they need?