George Wythe VS. Floyd

trigger

Just a strange feeling, but I see GW going in as the underdog and not much to lose. I see Floyd going in over confident, but tight. I think GW pulls a complete game together and narrowly slides by. No matter how much logic wants to come in to play, something tells me this is the week GW puts a game together.

Just a strange feeling, but I see GW going in as the underdog and not much to lose. I see Floyd going in over confident, but tight. I think GW pulls a complete game together and narrowly slides by. No matter how much logic wants to come in to play, something tells me this is the week GW puts a game together.

Thinking the same...but Floyd is the real deal.

Thinking the same...but Floyd is the real deal.

if floyd is the "real deal" than floyd will win. g-dub has had 2 hard fought games and sometimes losing makes you stronger so i look for a good one.........................floyd 22 g-dub 21 in OVERTIME

What running game...lol.

Yeah I don't remember a GW team in all my life that had this poor of a rush attack. The passing game is really good though, especially for not having Brandon Davis at the other end of Sharitz arm.

Yeah I don't remember a GW team in all my life that had this poor of a rush attack. The passing game is really good though, especially for not having Brandon Davis at the other end of Sharitz arm.

We don't have a running game is my point.

I have the same feeling myself. The injury bug has visited FLoyd, GW is due a good game, and it may be raining. I think things may be in GW's favor as they gear up or a big home game. We will see very soon.

I have the same feeling myself. The injury bug has visited FLoyd, GW is due a good game, and it may be raining. I think things may be in GW's favor as they gear up or a big home game. We will see very soon.

Who is injured?

I can see Wythe pulling it together for this game.

they've wanted it for a long time and don't have much to lose.

Wythe is leaving everything on the field this game.

They can leave everything on the field this game against Floyd and it still may not be enough. Floyd is very, very good.

let me clarify...

there will be no OT.

Wythe has it by 3

okay hokiepokie got to call you out.... im pretty sure this one went n2 overtime and i called it. wish i could had seen this game. man floyds coach most have a pair!! or not much upstairs. down by 1 and fake the PAT...thats gutsy. hate to been him if they would had missed

okay hokiepokie got to call you out.... im pretty sure this one went n2 overtime and i called it. wish i could had seen this game. man floyds coach most have a pair!! or not much upstairs. down by 1 and fake the PAT...thats gutsy. hate to been him if they would had missed

okay, you called it.

to be honest I didn't think there would be one, but I was wrong.

gutsy's a good word for that move.

GWs running back is a freshmen. He is about 5'6 160

He is actually supposed to be in the 10th grade. He spent two years in the 8th grade. That height is about right, but I think he weighs more than that. I read in the newspaper where he benched 325 pounds at the 181 lb weight class. He doesn't seem to be used much for some reason.