Richlands at Abingdon, How's it going to shake down?

falconfansrock

How is the Richlands @ Abingdon going to shake down?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. How is the Richlands @ Abingdon going to shake down?

• Abingdon will win
    • Richlands will win
    • Who knows, it will be too close to call

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know much about Abingdon so I can't really add any input but I will say that Richlands looked like garbage against Powell Valley. But I wonder is Powell Valley really that good or Richlands that bad.......I heard that Lebanon did run slam over PV the week before so I am gonna go with Richlands just having a bad game. Because I watched them at the Grid-o-rama and they looked really good.

Also, just a quick question to any Richlands fan who would know, what happened to the guy with the PA speaker in the stands??

He is in the Tazewell Regional Jail......

i hear richlands has made alot of changes. also hear that a couple of players may have quit. anyone heard that? Is that just bs? Don't know much about abingdon, but don't think they are in richlands league, untill they prove it.

Opey, I'm getting the gut feeling here.....that you're not really a Richlands' fan. Could be wrong.....but, why would you be posting fodder as that. Not in the same league....they're in the SWD. You can usually toss any records from the PAST out when district rivals play each other. This is a new year, new season, new game.....the past doesn't win games for ya....what counts is the next game to be played. The comment about alot of changes and a possible player transferring has already been posted on this board. Most Richlands' followers already know what's happening w/the team and not via the message boards.....so, again, your post raises a red flag.

IF, you are are a Richlands' fan....respect your opponent ....the only thing that counts is when the game is over and which team has scored the most points.

i saw abingdon play ph..nothing impressed me except the opening drive..then they kinda went flat.your qb is young and when in trouble will throw a pick here and there..but i think it will be closer than ya think.still gotta say the blues gotcha by a c hair.lol

Alright, I have to stop you there. You can't judge our guys based on the PH game. I MEAN IT WAS PH!!! To be honest we were distracted, open week, dance, etc. But, we are focused this week and excited to play. Its something to get up for, our fans will be rocking and their fans will be rocking, its FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL for crying out loud. Time to dethrown the champs! GO FALCONS!!!

Alright, I have to stop you there. You can't judge our guys based on the PH game. I MEAN IT WAS PH!!! To be honest we were distracted, open week, dance, etc. But, we are focused this week and excited to play. Its something to get up for, our fans will be rocking and their fans will be rocking, its FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL for crying out loud. Time to dethrown the champs! GO FALCONS!!!

Lets be honest...they were all probably still hung-over from the kegger the week before. ;)

Looks like the distraction would be how many football players you were going to lose due to the fact they were "partying like jock stars" oops I meant rock stars, or has everyone forgot about that? I guess no one on the football team participated in this.... either that or somebody's parents must have a lot of pull in A-town!!!

Ethain Keene

Just wondering cause during the game I was standing on the track on the PW side and one of their guys caught a pass and ran out of bounds near the end of the game on the scoreboard side of the field.....well, #45 tried to push the PW player onto the track after he was already 5 yds out of bounds. One of the PW fans said to both players to relax its only a game and #45 cussed him with every breath.

Just wondering....I thought it was very classy....haha

Just wondering cause during the game I was standing on the track on the PW side and one of their guys caught a pass and ran out of bounds near the end of the game on the scoreboard side of the field.....well, #45 tried to push the PW player onto the track after he was already 5 yds out of bounds. One of the PW fans said to both players to relax its only a game and #45 cussed him with every breath.

Just wondering....I thought it was very classy....haha

Who's PW?

This is a must win for Richlands if they want have a good season imo. If they lose tomar nite then I can see them being 2-6 going into there bye week, Which I would love to see lol.

Richlands I think will win, close...the game will be decided in the final two mins.

Edited by swvasport_7

Lets be honest...they were all probably still hung-over from the kegger the week before. ;)

Here we go. I mean, don't get me started on your school's past. But, I think it will be a good game, but very confident we're gonna fly higher than the tornadoes 2nite! Go Falcons!

We need to have someone to check their cleats. They may have broken out the "cleats in question" for this one. :D Just playing around. I know the cleat controversy is a touchy subject for some.

So before you guys start blasting me, IT WAS A JOKE!!! I am laughing as I type this. It is all in good fun.

We need to have someone to check their cleats. They may have broken out the "cleats in question" for this one. :D Just playing around. I know the cleat controversy is a touchy subject for some.

So before you guys start blasting me, IT WAS A JOKE!!! I am laughing as I type this. It is all in good fun.

I just hope the cleats dont end up at the kegger after the game. Sharp metal things and alcohol dont mix very well. Wait...do they still have keggers after a loss? :D

Doubt it. Richlands would have ran up the score on them just like they did agianst Tazewell in '06. lol ;)

Yeah but the jury is still out on Richlands-Tazewell 08......and the boys in Tazewell are hungry for revenge

Me personally, I would just take a win...haha