Grundy @ Matewan

shroom

Hmmm...I'm on WV Preps a lot and I would argue that statement...Matewan fans cry with the best of them when they lose...

Wrong GMan...if you read more closely on wvpreps its the teams Matewan beats that always claim "homecooking" and whine about how their team somehow got shafted, for some reason after a Matewan victory its everyones fault at that school their team lost except the young men that suit up every friday night and go out and execute...so while everybody is looking for excuses we keep winning...go big green!!!

Wrong GMan...if you read more closely on wvpreps its the teams Matewan beats that always claim "homecooking" and whine about how their team somehow got shafted, for some reason after a Matewan victory its everyones fault at that school their team lost except the young men that suit up every friday night and go out and execute...so while everybody is looking for excuses we keep winning...go big green!!!

we had the same thing going on with Carroll County a few years back...they had a home win record that was much higher win % than their road win %...the VHSL made them change the refs they use to the same ones everyone else in the SWD uses and all of the sudden things have evened out...go figure.

I don't know what the deal is in Matewan...but if everyone is saying it...and you seem to agree that everyone is saying it...(although the irony here is you don't see the Grundy folks saying it here LOL)...then there is probably some truth to it. When you hear something said over and over again from different teams....there is some truth to it somewhere.

hurley played them for years and never beat them and hurley had some good teams back then you dont win at the tigers place thats just the way it is down there you have to go in there and just hand it to them to win but if it is close you may as well go home you going to lose i dont know what yogo got going with the refs but it is something

can i have your autograph? i thought we lived in the boon docks here in Grundy, i honestly feel blessed as to where I live compared to where I was yesterday...shew..

i agree 100 % on that...we had a basketball tounament down there and I thought I was in some unknown town or somethin...i dont know how to explain it. But from what I remeber they had a very nice basketball gym may be wrong though.

From what I heard at the end of the game our QB (Grundys) got tackled or sacked or something like that and when he was goin to the ground someone from matwan bit him..like tried to take a chunk out of him or somethin, no joke i did here that. Does anyone know what happen there?

k..im just expressing my Dislike for John McCain..but i guess ill bow down to the Republican board..

I dont like McCain, and Im almost certain that Lance doesn't either. It was just kinda big. The new one looks much better. lol

A Grundy-American... leaning democratic... who resides in Boucherland...lol

I like to call it "Grundy on the Holston"...and I'm only leaning democratic because Huckabee is out of the race and I can't stand McCain or Palin...trust me I'm trying hard...lol.