Lipstick on a Pig...

BigBlueAlum

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Don't let the party hacks and the media decide for you who is the better person to lead. Use your brains and do objective research to come to your own conclusions. If you want to know the truth about each party's ads, go to factcheck.org . They analyze the ads and separate fact from fiction and distortion.

If you go to the thread about Oil, you will find that i use factcheck.org a lot, sad thing though is that some people dont believe it. Check it out, seriously.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Im just gonna cut to the chase... You wanna know what Obama has done? Here it is straight from Factcheck.org. Here are the ONLY 2 bills that Obama sponsored that are in our laws now... are you ready???

S. 2125, A bill to promote relief, security, and democracy in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

S. 3757, A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 950 Missouri Avenue in East St. Louis, Illinois, as the "Katherine Dunham Post Office Building."

Ill let you be the judge on whether this legislation was crap or not...

You might want to read it, I skimmed it, they list none of his accomplishments.

Im still waiting...

you might want to try reading it...I did...what you are asking is in there if you read it.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
you might want to try reading it...I did...what you are asking is in there if you read it.

tell us what it is then...

If your talking about the sections called "Obama's record", well that is just political spin. Cosponsoring is just when you sign a bill so it will get to the floor faster and so it looks good. Just like all politicans do it, since it makes them get elected. Also, look at what he talks about, 50% of the things happened while he was in the Illinois senate... not Washington. All that garbage is something that just looks good on paper but actually is horrible... but you know what they say "if you put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig."

Edited by BEAVERTAIL

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Here is a "accomplishment" Barack Obama claims to have had... pg 49 in your handbooks. lol.

"And in the US Senate, Obama has been a leading advocate for protecting the right to vote."

Who was trying to take that away? Please fill me in!

Actually this is hilarious, because in the times Obama has voted in the Senate, he has voted "present" 130 times. Way to protect that right Barack.

Edited by BEAVERTAIL
pea soup.

Here is a "accomplishment" Barack Obama claims to have had... pg 49 in your handbooks. lol.

"And in the US Senate, Obama has been a leading advocate for protecting the right to vote."

Who was trying to take that away? Please fill me in!

Actually this is hilarious, because in the times Obama has voted in the Senate, he has voted "present" 130 times. Way to protect that right Barack.

Doesn't it crack you up that nobody can come up with an accomplishment that BHO has done. BTW back to the lipstick on a pig thing, the next quote in that speech was "you can take an old fish and wrap it in newspaper, but it still stinks". So is that a slam on McCain (old fish=Navy service), or just a fishy smell i.e. scent of a woman? I know though, I'm just making a mountain out of a molehill again, because I dare speak against Barack Hussein Allah Vishnu, Buddah, Jesus, Messiah, Obama.

It's kind of simple actually. Obama was not referring to Palin as a pig, he probably realized about half way through the statement what people were going to say but he had to go through with it. Now he is facing this barrage from the McCain Camp.

I don't think he was referring to Palin but was borrowing a quote from McCain, unfortunately for him there are many folks out there that believe he was talking about her and therein is his problem.

Personally, it was a poor choice of words for him to make but hey, he said it now he has to wade through the criticism, whether it be false or not.

But considering the way the left wing media and the OBAMA campaign has ABUSED,SLANDERED and ripped up Palin in the past few weeks, I guess they deserve some heat.

By the way did anyone check out the OVERLY BIASED, UNPROFESSIONAL BADGERING of Palin by the left wing nut job Charles Gibson on ABC the other night.

That guy was anything but professional, he used FABRICATED comments and leading questions that were not FACTUAL in his interview of Palin...............

It's kind of simple actually. Obama was not referring to Palin as a pig, he probably realized about half way through the statement what people were going to say but he had to go through with it. Now he is facing this barrage from the McCain Camp.

Actually, that long pause he had wasn't because he realized what he had just said...it was because his teleprompter went out and he couldn't come up with anything on his own...

By the way did anyone check out the OVERLY BIASED, UNPROFESSIONAL BADGERING of Palin by the left wing nut job Charles Gibson on ABC the other night.

That guy was anything but professional, he used FABRICATED comments and leading questions that were not FACTUAL in his interview of Palin...............

Charlie Gibson---definitely looked like a pit bull... WITHOUT LIPSTICK... in that interview.