Who's the best in the Southwest District?

Sportsfan50

Oh the greatest basketball player from Marion has spoken if anyone has any question about the SWD for basketball just ask him. You haven't seen anyone play so how do you know Tazewell isn't going to be as good as everyone is saying oh but if someone gets on here and says something good about great Marion on here you'll totally agree.

OK bud you just made yourself look retarded. you said that i havent seen anyone play how will i know who is going to be good? well then why are you on here running your mouth about how good tazwell is going to be and carroll? think before you talk next time DA

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

graham isn't a "sleeping giant"...it will be a successful season for them if they win half their games and i don't see that happening.

And no, they won't make it to state. They'll be lucky to make it to the region tournament...no, i take that back, everybody makes the region tournament now but their stay will be short....

ok gman what are you psychic who are you to tell any team what they can't do doesn't every team have equal oppurtunity you talk like graham doesn't stand a chance. Like i said isn't everyones record 0-0 now you will look really stupid if graham was to defy the odds and do the impossible to here you say. Of course graham hasn't been the best team ever but by watching graham they show me that they have heart and i strongly believe a team that has heart can go far. So gman you really are "out of whack" if you count any team out before the season starts and even during the season because underdogs have been known to win it all.

ok gman what are you psychic who are you to tell any team what they can't do doesn't every team have equal oppurtunity you talk like graham doesn't stand a chance. Like i said isn't everyones record 0-0 now you will look really stupid if graham was to defy the odds and do the impossible to here you say. Of course graham hasn't been the best team ever but by watching graham they show me that they have heart and i strongly believe a team that has heart can go far. So gman you really are "out of whack" if you count any team out before the season starts and even during the season because underdogs have been known to win it all.

Heart doesn't win basketball...it may keep you close in some games but it won't win any. Talent, skill, athleticism, and size...that's what wins basketball games...and Graham doesn't have much of that. You are right, all teams start 0-0 but Graham's win column will be a lot closer to 0 than its loss column at the end of the season...

OK bud you just made yourself look retarded. you said that i havent seen anyone play how will i know who is going to be good? well then why are you on here running your mouth about how good tazwell is going to be and carroll? think before you talk next time DA

calling me a DA i didnt say anyting about carrol county. Youre dumb!

Graham will be the best they have alot of returning players and new ones to the team then tazewell , Marion, richlands, abingdon , Grundy

You didn't even mention Carroll. They may have lost talent but they still had some but they will compete this year for the SWD title.

heart doesn't win basketball...it may keep you close in some games but it won't win any. Talent, skill, athleticism, and size...that's what wins basketball games...and graham doesn't have much of that. You are right, all teams start 0-0 but graham's win column will be a lot closer to 0 than its loss column at the end of the season...

there's only one way to find out and thats when the season starts! See ya there

You guys can say all you want about talent and age and all that it doesnt matter right now.. teams can look as good as they want on paper, it doesnt mean a thing..we all are coming ready to compete, running your mouth on the computer doesn't make your team any better than the other guys.. by the sound of it the district is up for grabs i guess we all are gonna have to step our game up.. let your play on the court do the talking...Marion will be there ready..

okay we have all understood the statements that Marion is world beaters..."IF" they win the SWD..and make it to Region IV no SWD team will advance past the first round of REGION IV..thats where you meet REAL basketball teams..

\

This guy needs to be swatted, hard.

Yeah you're right, I'm a poor soul and have no clue even what sports are! Forgive me for being on an open discussion board.

And UW, if you will go and look at the ONLY 4 posts you have made on this site, you'll see that YOU are the one talking the trash. So in turn, Get a life!

Edited by Fighton_3

It was good enough to beat graham in football - I think that Tazewell's basketball team should be able to compete with anyone on their schedule - Tazewell is returning several good players and the addition of the pocy players will only make them better.

abingdon started a lot of people from game to game last year... they,however, started the same point guard , funk, almost every game. they also had a wing and a forward who are coming back this year to start. and lastly they have a solid big man down low coming back. Also their jv team went 20-4 last year. about 7 or 8 of those kids from jv will play varsity this year. they will be very strong if the player produce like they did last year... very very good.