Who's the best in the Southwest District?

Sportsfan50

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the banks after they spend all their money on refs

youre such a retard! or should i say a sore loser? get over yourself you are not as good as you think you are at everything and you need to learn that when you lose it is because of the way your team played in general... the refs call what they see if you actually think a team could get away with paying an officiating crew off these days then you are just too dumb, but i know you cant be that dumb! suck it up and quit trying to find other people to blame!

I don`t think I have to shut up because a CC fan tells me to. It is called sarcasm and the administrators do it all of the time. Go tell one of them to shut up.

whoa dude i am sorry i was talking about atown being dumb and saying that stuff not you, i know you were being sarcastic we must have posted at the same time because i was replying to atown, i'll start using the quotes more i guess actually i looked back and i did use a quote did you not see i was replying to atown?

Edited by JamesL_CcLB34

whoa dude i am sorry i was talking about atown being dumb and saying that stuff not you, i know you were being sarcastic we must have posted at the same time because i was replying to atown, i'll start using the quotes more i guess actually i looked back and i did use a quote did you not see i was replying to atown?

My bad dude, I apologize.

nobody pays the fuc*ing reffs you dumb redneck. you are just mad because your crappy teams cant beat the good ones. you guys just like to sit there and make excuses on y you suck and y abingdon and carrol county are above the rest every year.

Heart doesn't win basketball...it may keep you close in some games but it won't win any. Talent, skill, athleticism, and size...that's what wins basketball games...and Graham doesn't have much of that. You are right, all teams start 0-0 but Graham's win column will be a lot closer to 0 than its loss column at the end of the season...

wow heart doesnt win games are you serious i think talent and skil keep u in games and heart is definitly what wins alot of games come in now

Pocy finished 12-13 last season losing to Narrows in the second round of the Region C tournament. That means they were 11-12 after the MED tournament. I'm pretty sure they lost in the first round of the MED tournament which means they finished the regular season 11-11. After they beat Bland during the regular season, they were 10-8 and 2-6 in the MED. If they finished the regular season at 11-11, then they were 3-9 in the MED. I don't think a team that went 3-9 in the MED is going to be a "force" in the SWD especially when they are combined with a team that went 1-11 in the weakest AA district in the State...

Nobody said they'd help Tazewell's football team either...but a couple of those kids have really helped improve that team.