JJ Kelly 26 Coeburn 13

Floyd County 20 George Wythe 16

Holston 39 Bland 31

Honaker 28 Patrick Henry 15

Rural Retreat 14 Glenvar 10

Lee 21 Middlesboro, Ky. 7

John Battle 24 Twin Springs 20

Rye Cove 13 Appalachia 6

what...no Grundy prediction...I guess since they don't deliver the Bristol paper over there anymore they can just forget about Grundy like they do Graham even though they are in the SWD which would be of interest to a lot of teams they do cover.

what...no Grundy prediction...I guess since they don't deliver the Bristol paper over there anymore they can just forget about Grundy like they do Graham even though they are in the SWD which would be of interest to a lot of teams they do cover.

Sounds like a little whine and cheese to me

yep...I doubt they had enough info on Matewan to make an educated guess...but you know...living in Abingdon, I have a whine & cheese quota...when in Rome you know...

The way Richlands played last week alittle suprised at this weeks prediction. I think the Tazewell prediction may be alittle high, but I do take the Dawgs by 14.

You my friend can go lay lay down, I know where u live....

I was wondering the same thing about Grundy. They could have at least throwed a score in there.

I was wondering that exact same thing. I havent seen a bristol sports page in awhile since they don't come here no more.

I was wondering that exact same thing. I havent seen a bristol sports page in awhile since they don't come here no more.

I saw one yesterday Sport.....It was old though and I wraped a dead fish in it...Frig Bristol Hearald Courier.......

By the damn way...GRUNDY by 12 Hurley by as many as Tester wants to make it..

ROLL REBELS,ROLL WAVE.........

You my friend can go lay lay down, I know where u live....

The Tazewell-CC game is hard to predict actually. CC played 2 good if not great teams and Tazewell beat two A schools but both are ranked in the top 10 in the state.....so its hard to say.

Tazewell 34

CC 14

The Tazewell-CC game is hard to predict actually. CC played 2 good if not great teams and Tazewell beat two A schools but both are ranked in the top 10 in the state.....so its hard to say.

Tazewell 34

CC 14

Must not have been too hard to predict with a 20 point beat down. haha

Must not have been too hard to predict with a 20 point beat down. haha

Yeah, I'm a homer.....

But really......Tazewell plays as they have all year then my prediction stands, however Tazewell gets the big head then look for a much closer game and even a L for the Dawgs

No its not whine and cheese. It's calling out a s***ty newspaper that used to be great. Now I wouldn't wipe my crack with it. They ran off the best sportswriters they had. And now its a poor man's national enquirer. And yes they dropped coverage of half of the SWD. Their justification for not delivering to Bluefield anymore was they didn't sell enough papers to justify the gas it takes to drive here. But they drive to Tazewell. Same for Grundy. But they drive all the way to the base of Keen Mountain to deliver Sonny's. I heard a couple of weeks ago, they only sent reporters as far as Abingdon to report on Friday night's games. How pathetic is that? Hey I have an idea, maybe they can merge with WVVA to become the crappiest media outlet in the country.

I saw one yesterday Sport.....It was old though and I wraped a dead fish in it...Frig Bristol Hearald Courier.......

By the damn way...GRUNDY by 12 Hurley by as many as Tester wants to make it..

ROLL REBELS,ROLL WAVE.........

Hell yea man...hows hurley lookin? Hows Robbie doin over there? I played with him when he was a 8th grade holdback, and last year....hes a great guy and a really good lineman.

No its not whine and cheese. It's calling out a s***ty newspaper that used to be great. Now I wouldn't wipe my crack with it. They ran off the best sportswriters they had. And now its a poor man's national enquirer. And yes they dropped coverage of half of the SWD. Their justification for not delivering to Bluefield anymore was they didn't sell enough papers to justify the gas it takes to drive here. But they drive to Tazewell. Same for Grundy. But they drive all the way to the base of Keen Mountain to deliver Sonny's. I heard a couple of weeks ago, they only sent reporters as far as Abingdon to report on Friday night's games. How pathetic is that? Hey I have an idea, maybe they can merge with WVVA to become the crappiest media outlet in the country.

they have some good articles here and there...can't blame them for trying to focus on who buys the most papers...would just be nice to see complete coverage of all the district teams though...heck 90% of Abingdon used to live in Grundy at one point lol.

...and they don't deliver to Grundy either.

21-7 I would like to know what they're basing their opinion on???? I would really be astonished if they knew even 1 of the players name on our team and or what type of offense or defense we run.

What about you?

I can name a few myself, but so sorry they didn't pick your Jackets though... ;)

As much as I disagreed with you on the Pro/College board, I'm pretty much dead solid with this. I'll never read another Bristol Herald-Courier until there is a complete overhaul done within that company. A merge with WVWV would be pretty much in order, I have to say.

As much as I disagreed with you on the Pro/College board, I'm pretty much dead solid with this. I'll never read another Bristol Herald-Courier until there is a complete overhaul done within that company. A merge with WVWV would be pretty much in order, I have to say.

Well then I guess you aren't a total jerk..........lol