Congrats to UVA Wise

Cola

Guest RedAshMash

I'm going to have to get down to wise and watch a game this year.

They have a great senior QB in Randy Hippeard. Thrown like 12 or 13 td passes in the fisrt two games!!

And 2 former Richlands players playing also.

And yes, UVA Wise could probably beat UVA this year.

And yes, UVA Wise could probably beat UVA this year.

If you're joking, I can appreciate the jabs. One day, maybe when I'm 50, I'll be able to retort. ;)

But I really can't tell if you all are serious anymore. If you are, then you're living in some odd fantasy land, where 6'6''/310 O-linemen can't block 6'2''/240 DTs. Losses to Chaminade-caliber teams don't happen in football, far too much talent discrepancy. But if you're not, then I appreciate the Hokie humor.

Edited by UVAObserver

If you are, then you're living in some odd fantasy land, where 6'6''/310 O-linemen can't block 6'2''/240 DTs...

...and Mike Groh is your offensive coordinator...

Oh, wait...

cheer squad? just goofing. Everyone has a down year or two. As soon as Groh is gone, maybe things will rise. Hey maybe Prince will come back.

Then we can party like its 1999...

Randy Hippard is the best QB in any Virginia college I have seen this year, last week he went 18 for 18. He puts on a real show, looking forward to seeing him agin Saturday night, first home game this year.

cheer squad? just goofing. Everyone has a down year or two. As soon as Groh is gone, maybe things will rise. Hey maybe Prince will come back.

I'd rather get someone as far outside the Groh coaching tree as I could possibly imagine. Though Prince was a GREAT coordinator, and I wish he could've stayed around longer. If he doesn't cut the mustard at KSU, he might have his chance...