battle

falconfan1

If they (Battle) don't get behind early it could go eiether way, I think if they will play all 4 qtrs they have a chance. They really looked good against Castlewood in the benefit game but since then it has seemed to fizzle out they have had some tough games though with the exception of Twin Springs. I wish them well.

If they (Battle) don't get behind early it could go eiether way, I think if they will play all 4 qtrs they have a chance. They really looked good against Castlewood in the benefit game but since then it has seemed to fizzle out they have had some tough games though with the exception of Twin Springs. I wish them well.

as well if ph would put 4 quarters togather they have a great chance of winning. ph was beating abingdon at the half 12-10(you abingdon fans dont have to start fussing bout turnovers or whatever excuse u want to use. the FACT is it was 12-10 at the half, was trailing Marion 7-3 and hanging right with a tough Honaker squad 14-10 the the break. so should be a interesting one

as well if ph would put 4 quarters togather they have a great chance of winning. ph was beating abingdon at the half 12-10(you abingdon fans dont have to start fussing bout turnovers or whatever excuse u want to use. the FACT is it was 12-10 at the half, was trailing Marion 7-3 and hanging right with a tough Honaker squad 14-10 the the break. so should be a interesting one

Or it could be a blowout, I look for a good game come Friday night, speed seems to get Battle sometimes but you cant coach speed. I think they are both hungry for a win, so it should be pretty interesting. On another note I have seen some sorry officiating at a lot of the Battle games, I am not making any excuses, but geez just let the boys play ball I have never seen so many yellow flags in my life.

Or it could be a blowout, I look for a good game come Friday night, speed seems to get Battle sometimes but you cant coach speed. I think they are both hungry for a win, so it should be pretty interesting. On another note I have seen some sorry officiating at a lot of the Battle games, I am not making any excuses, but geez just let the boys play ball I have never seen so many yellow flags in my life.

i say..................P.H. 24 Battle 7

what kind of food r u cooking? this should be a barn burner 2 teams playing and 1 win between them. thanks for the invite. i think i can find a better game in swva.

You might find a better game but you won't find the hospitality.... so enjoy the concession stand at whatever game you go to. :p

wuldnt waste my time. im sure the food is good but the fball wont be. battle is bad and i hate ph.

Well you know what they say about opinions everybody's got one. It was just a polite invite... no need for the sarcasm but some people thrive on it and I myself am guilty.:eek:

It's sad that PH football has fallen to this level. Back in the late 90's PH had one of the best programs in Southwest Virginia.

I wouldnt go as far as saying that, they have played some pretty tough teams this year as well as Battle. I kinda thought they would have a stronger program because of all the hype with their new coach being from the NFL and stuff but some programs just fall by the wayside, kids dont come out like they use to. Battle struggles every year, now they are in the CMD so they pretty much dont have a chance with teams like GC, Lebanon and so forth.

I wouldnt go as far as saying that, they have played some pretty tough teams this year as well as Battle. I kinda thought they would have a stronger program because of all the hype with their new coach being from the NFL and stuff but some programs just fall by the wayside, kids dont come out like they use to. Battle struggles every year, now they are in the CMD so they pretty much dont have a chance with teams like GC, Lebanon and so forth.

there is not many coaches who can step in the first year and completley turn things around. it takes time. no kids arent coming out and the coach has been there for just a short time. give it a few years..maybe it will be better or hell it may even get worse...but you have to give it a bit. from what im hearing the 8th grade team has a really good team and iknow the 7th and 6th grade class is full of hard nosed kids so the good ol folks in glade may have to wait til then.

i see it ph-21 bottle-20 battle misses a 2 at the end. we played them both and easily defeted both of them. i herd ph was looking ahed and might git beet.

the final score may have been alot but i think the Rebels were leading you at half.......right?? just by your quote i can tell you have to be from Abingdon....i dont care what mistakes you made in the first half(because i know your guard is getting ready to go up) whatever mistakes you did make maybe ph made the same in the 2nd half

Here in falcon country its called football. both teams make mistakes; however, the better team won. we have better athletes and are better coached. i will admit ph played hard and we played bad. but the better team won.

Edited by preacher