Who are the top boys basketball players in the southwest district?

mattnoe18

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

therealgame has no clue about anything, Abingdon isnt that great, who got beat by a single A team cough cough Chilhoiwe?

we're talking about the SWD here...and at least abingdon's starting 5 is just as good as any top player on any of the other teams in the SWD....Abingdon also gave single A power Gate City all they wanted a few nights ago

we're talking about the SWD here...and at least abingdon's starting 5 is just as good as any top player on any of the other teams in the SWD....Abingdon also gave single A power Gate City all they wanted a few nights ago

bet gavin roe, matt noe, or brock hannah could take some abingdon kids to school in one on one, any match up.

Edited by marionman

beat gavin roe, matt noe, or brock hannah could take some abingdon kids to school in one on one, any match up.

hahah lol to everyone from marion!!! it was alright when yall were talking crap b4 district play started but seriously the 3 people u just named are not that good come on they start, but for marion so thats not saying much.anyone on abingdons starting 5 would easily beat you guys. u can start talking crap when marion beats abingdon which will NEVER happen:D

hahah lol to everyone from marion!!! it was alright when yall were talking crap b4 district play started but seriously the 3 people u just named are not that good come on they start, but for marion so thats not saying much.anyone on abingdons starting 5 would easily beat you guys. u can start talking crap when marion beats abingdon which will NEVER happen:D

lmao ok and lmao

i hear ya

the game between marion and abingdon tonight will end with abingdon winning...abingdons point gaurd will tear up marions brock hanna...roe wont have more than 15 points and as for noe, it'll be like he wasnt even on the court

i have to agree...i mean all the crap us marion players have been talkin know it isnt true...we're goin to get destroyed by abingdon tonight...we'll be lucky to get 30 points on them...lets face it brock isnt that good and roe can shoot but thats about it, as for me well ill have to be the go to guy since no one else on my team can do anything