Who are the top boys basketball players in the southwest district?

mattnoe18

He iwill find out the SWD is a little different that what Poca was.

Not really. Several SWD teams have played MED teams over the past couple of seasons and the SWD has not dominated them. The kids from Pocy will do just fine in the SWD...

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when it counted? we were playing for third place who cares about third place?

yall clearly have no clue what you are talking about yeah im matt noe and i ate pretty much everyone up last year in the post during district games no one could stop me and when they did stop me a little gavin and brock hanna was right behind me scoring so were going to be the team to beat tazewell might be good but if they are as good as they say they are then this will be the best game in the district but marion will still win.

yeah well you are forgettin about one of the best defenders you had gettin the turn-overs so you three could score....Tyler Martin, need i say more? if he hadn't graduated last year marion would be a force to recon with this year, oh yeah don't forget about Thomas either.....

yeah well you are forgettin about one of the best defenders you had gettin the turn-overs so you three could score....Tyler Martin, need i say more? if he hadn't graduated last year marion would be a force to recon with this year, oh yeah don't forget about Thomas either.....

Are you saying that the reason Marion won some lastyear wasnt because the great Matt Noe ate everyone's cookies. Wow from the way he was talking he was Marion.

haha oak hill red they maybe below the gold team but they are still pretty good, I played them in my 10th grade year and yea i got dunked on pretty good haha not a lot of fun

t_teabagusedm_8f9d7cb.jpg

Tazewell played them last year and lost.

Not really. Several SWD teams have played MED teams over the past couple of seasons and the SWD has not dominated them. The kids from Pocy will do just fine in the SWD...

very true one of carroll's 6 losses last year was to galax who made a last second shot to win

• 3 weeks later...

Dude Matt Noe! My brother plays for Grundy..and I really never heard of you! I went to every district game. And I mean my bro isnt a great player. But ppl know him. At least he has enough respect for his team and talk trash on here. And if he did he could back it up. All Marion has is that Forward

Palmer, Taxley, Stephens .. i expect pretty good numbers for stephens cause hes always had the talent but hes been surrounded by more talent. grundy is young this year with him being the only consistent starter returning..look for derek hess to have a good year as well
Palmer left Graham didnt he go to Bluefield

derek hess is one of the top players from the swd. he has improved a drastic amount from last year. along with stephens rife kelly and cody justus. grundys starting 5 has alot of heart and they have a little bit of depth on the bench including logan boyd, lc mutter, seth lowe. the swd will be a toos up this year. im not getting on here to say grundy is gonna take the district hands down easliy. cause any one can lose on any giving night. but grundy has the talent on there team to turn some heads and shock teams in the swd if they can form together as a team and play until the final buzzer is sounded. thats what they did aginast haysi and it resulted in a double ot win. matt noe now i know alot about the swd and i have never heard of u in my life. u must not be the god u are refering urself to be. if u want a challange in the post game then u got one when ya'll play grundy or abingdon. and ur lucky that ya'll dont play twin valley or u would get shown that ur no where close to being what u make urself out to be. cause josh smith hunter simpson lucas shortridge garrett horne which is the point guard or there 6'6 center would completely embrass u hands down no if ands or buts about it.

Dude Matt Noe! My brother plays for Grundy..and I really never heard of you! I went to every district game. And I mean my bro isnt a great player. But ppl know him. At least he has enough respect for his team and talk trash on here. And if he did he could back it up. All Marion has is that Forward

And that forward is Matt Noe. You need to know what you are talking about before you just start rambling. Marion has a lot more than Noe. They have Roe and Hanna, two solid point gaurds.

Hahah yeah you idiot that forward was matt noe apparently you didnt watch enough district games hahahahah

yeah but considering everthing that happened the were kinda doomed from the start. Not making excuses cause a wins a win and a loss is a loss and thats it. Having said that I have played with big tax some and its hard for me to think of a better big man down low. Brandon Pauley and the other pocy kids i think will tear it up and what i think will be the difference maker is the People coming off of taz's bench is what i think will determine the W's from the L's.

And for all the shit talking, go ahead and get it out of your system cause once the season starts you better be able to back it up. And Matt Noe i dont care if you want my respect or not cause right now i think your a cocky idiot cause you have just put a huge target on your back that everyones goin to look to hit. Makes me want to lace up and play.

yeah but considering everthing that happened the were kinda doomed from the start. Not making excuses cause a wins a win and a loss is a loss and thats it. Having said that I have played with big tax some and its hard for me to think of a better big man down low. Brandon Pauley and the other pocy kids i think will tear it up and what i think will be the difference maker is the People coming off of taz's bench is what i think will determine the W's from the L's.

And for all the shit talking, go ahead and get it out of your system cause once the season starts you better be able to back it up. And Matt Noe i dont care if you want my respect or not cause right now i think your a cocky idiot cause you have just put a huge target on your back that everyones goin to look to hit. Makes me want to lace up and play.

Well if you wanna lace up, lace up you all talk on the computer at least i talk then back it up on the floor and since you play with taxley you prolly sit the bench. cause taxley is good and i like him but you prolly aint worth a dime so just go sit on the bench and shut up. Thanks! :)

Actually I graduated last year son, I played last year but got really sick and had to quit. And i do more than talk there big'n so go ahead and look me up, names Zack Poskas. For the record i didn't talk shit to anybody just said that was a dumb move cause now they're out to prove something to mr. Noe. Really your the only one i see talkin smack there UW.

Actually I graduated last year son, I played last year but got really sick and had to quit. And i do more than talk there big'n so go ahead and look me up, names Zack Poskas. For the record i didn't talk shit to anybody just said that was a dumb move cause now they're out to prove something to mr. Noe. Really your the only one i see talkin smack there UW.

didnt talk smack? you called me a dumb idiot. Make sure you know what you talking about before you say you dont talk smack

Everyone has to look at Reavis from Carroll, but many underestimate Tazewell. They have had bad seasons in the past, but things have changed. Look for Brandon Pauley and T.J. Taxley on 1st team all district and Lathel Mountain, Jarred Angles, and Jonathan Corner to be atleast honorable mention, but in my opinion 2nd team. Tazewell will get back to the days that they dominated the Southwest District in 2005 and win the title.