Who are the top boys basketball players in the southwest district?

mattnoe18

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

An Abingdon fan creating a profile as Matt Noe? Geez, I know you guys wish you were Matt, but creating a profile? I`ll ask him if he will stick around after the game tonight and maybe he will sign some autographs for ya.

why he is going to so upset after the game when Abingdon wipes the floor with marion so you can tell him i will give me my autograph after the game.

An Abingdon fan creating a profile as Matt Noe? Geez, I know you guys wish you were Matt, but creating a profile? I`ll ask him if he will stick around after the game tonight and maybe he will sign some autographs for ya.

tell him to stick around for another reason

hahah lol to everyone from marion!!! it was alright when yall were talking crap b4 district play started but seriously the 3 people u just named are not that good come on they start, but for marion so thats not saying much.anyone on abingdons starting 5 would easily beat you guys. u can start talking crap when marion beats abingdon which will NEVER happen:D

guess that guy was wrong haha

the game between marion and abingdon tonight will end with abingdon winning...abingdons point gaurd will tear up marions brock hanna...roe wont have more than 15 points and as for noe, it'll be like he wasnt even on the court

i think you were wrong bud roe didnt play brock had 17 matt noe (me) had 15 Jason Dotson had 14 and Garrett Johnson had 11 i think it was so maybe you should not take a guess next time

You make no point -- Brandon Pauley was playing at Pocy under VHSL -- he did not change leagues -- if he had moved to WV or any other state then he would have changed leagues --

Let's say that Brett Favre was a QB for the Green Bay Packers and had thousands of yards passing and then he went to play for lets say the New York Jets -- both teams a member of the NFL [same league] does he get credit for all those yards passing --

Let's say Kareem Abdul Jabar was playing for the Milwaukee Bucks and moved to the Lakers -- would his points carry over

Oh wait these things have happened and YES their points carried over -- the one difference in these guys and Pauley is that they had a free will choice to make this change -- Pauley did not --

I also have one more question --

Is everyone from Graham so prejudice against Pocy kids that they can't accept that YES Brandon Pauley is currently the ALL TIME LEADING MALE SCORER FROM TAZEWELL.

I was amazed at the percentage of Pocy kids that decided to come to Tazewell instead of Graham -- but obviously they realized from their one day visit that they were not welcome -- Although I don't think Graham is accepting of everyone that lives in Graham -- they really only want those that are standouts --

I believe that in life their are Queen Bees and Wanna Bees -- Graham is my opinion is a Wanna Bee -- always has been and always will --

But brett favre is not considered the all time leading passer for the jets, so yes, pauley is for the area, but not for tazewell.

all taxely wants to do is slack on defense and play offense so he can brag about his 10 points lol

I believe Jason Palmer is the Best in the District he is unstoppable the only way to stop him is if he stops himself lol hands down the best post and all around player in the district

all taxely wants to do is slack on defense and play offense so he can brag about his 10 points lol

I believe Jason Palmer is the Best in the District he is unstoppable the only way to stop him is if he stops himself lol hands down the best post and all around player in the district

Because when something happens and he doesnt do so hot one game it's cause he stopped himself, NOT cause of the defense

Because when something happens and he doesnt do so hot one game it's cause he stopped himself, NOT cause of the defense

No of course not i was just over exagerating but i have yet to see someone shut him down this year

its gonna take a whole lot more than motivation for you to be able to last a whole quarter without sucking the paint off the court

haha and it's gonna take a whole lot more than motivation for your mom to stop trying to suck the black off his... nevermind.. don't hate on taxley cause he probably pushed you down or something when tazewell played graham. it happens. get over yourself.