Coach marrs?

rabidbeaver

I think "jailbreak" caused a broken play there - outside guys just weren't paying attention.

pathetic to watch graham play this horrible.ive never seen it this bad at graham before.somethings got to change or its going to get worse.

I was listening to the Richlands station (wgth) ....but the impression I got from the announcers.... it could have been a called play or possibly could have been a broken play. Considering the field position, I didn't think Coach Marrs called it.

Edited by trublue

well apparently a couple of weeks ago Marrs went for it on forth down on our on 20 or something close to it and of course didn't get the first down that time so I wouldn't be surprised

I was at the game and I thought it looked planned. But it may have just been a broken play... hard to tell.

Sometimes coaches get blamed for something they didn't call.....some players on teams are given the leeway of calling a fake.....IF.....they think that play is there. Maybe that was the case earlier in the season.

It was not a fake punt. The snap was low and hard to handle. It would've been blocked if he hadn't improvised and tried to throw it.

The radio announcers said that the "receivers" didn't even turn around to catch the ball so that makes it look like they were not expecting a throw...but if that's the case then he should have just taken the ball and run with it. Either way the play was doomed from the start.

I was listening to the Richlands station (wgth) ....but the impression I got from the announcers.... it could have been a called play or possibly could have been a broken play. Considering the field position, I didn't think Coach Marrs called it.

I was a bit disappointed in our first analysis of that one, but I thought C.P. cleared it up a few seconds later. I was sitting here the whole time thinking ... receivers ????? You just said it was a 10 man rush - the kicker had no choice.

The radio announcers said that the "receivers" didn't even turn around to catch the ball so that makes it look like they were not expecting a throw...but if that's the case then he should have just taken the ball and run with it. Either way the play was doomed from the start.

I think a pass was the best play. We sent 10 on the rush - he was trapped. Either take a 10 yard loss or throw it away.

I think a pass was the best play. We sent 10 on the rush - he was trapped. Either take a 10 yard loss or throw it away.

i just saw it on film. we send 6 against grahams 6 and 4 break thru, 2 are untouched. the snap wasn't that bad, ankle high but doesn't bounce. graham is in an odd punt formation. looks like a spread set with qb in punters position. i only see 10 graham players, 5 down lineman with VERY wide spreads, 1 behind them, punter and 3 wide outs. extreme right side is out of the film, but if the 11th man is over there he is right on the sideline. like i said looks like richlands spread, 5 linemen, 4 wideouts (maybe) back in backfield and qb in punters spot. just a weird punt formation if that is what it was.