SWD Title

Canes00

It looks like next weeks game will probably decide the SWD Title in Richlands.

I tell you what, the stadium will be rocking with the Blues and Dawgs fans. Better get there early if you want a seat. Heard the Abingdon announcers saying Muncy got hurt sometime in the 4th qtr and probably needed to sit out the rest of the game as a precaution. They didn't elaborate as to what happened--hope it's nothing serious.

I tell you what, the stadium will be rocking with the Blues and Dawgs fans. Better get there early if you want a seat. Heard the Abingdon announcers saying Muncy got hurt sometime in the 4th qtr and probably needed to sit out the rest of the game as a precaution. They didn't elaborate as to what happened--hope it's nothing serious.

He missed one play and was back in the game, that kid is tough and he will run over top of ya.... GO DAWGS.....

I was very impressed by both teams tonight. Number 2 for abingdon snagged that ball for those touchdowns. Ole Dustin Dean was on a roll there, hard runner. Muncy's touchdown in the corner of the endzone was outrageous and he can block too! He is an all around good ball player. This next game will tell alot of things. 4-0! Good job boys.

Edited by Fighton_3

If they hurt Muncey they must've hit him with the bus. That kid's a hoss.

For the angle I saw the play looked like on the punt return the two players heads collide together, both players were down for a few....

Everyone from Tazewell will be in Richlands next week. This is the first chance we have had a real chance to win in a long time.

Edited by Gym

believe me.richlands isnt that good.we were horrible as ive ever seen.tazewell will beat richlands.

Think back about 2 weeks ago you was flapping your gums that Richlands would be lucky to beat abingdon, graham, tazewell, or well even grundy. Think after last night the shoe is on the foot of the all mighty gmen now!

Another thing was you one of the 250 Graham bandwagon fans left when the game ended last night or one of the 500 that remained at halftime. Oh by the way the 2008 Graham G-Men 2008 SWD District Champs can now officially be removed my friend cause it's not going to happen this year!!!