Grundy game

Lance

If any of the kids from Grundy are on here...just wanted to say that although you guys didn't win tonight, you never gave up...JJ Kelly would score and Grundy would go right back down the field on them...right up to the last minute they kept trying to punch it in...would have been an easy game for them to roll over but they put up a good fight...showed a lot of heart...and that's what impressed me tonight. Keep your heads up.

you are going to need to keep your heads up because its gonna get ugly for yall next week. Marion 42 Grundy 12

you have no class at all do you?...we all saw what a powerhouse Marion is last week...and Richlands is coming...you will get yours soon enough...so keep your own head up...in fact looking at Marion's schedule from here on out...you guys might not win another game this year....maybe Va High...but thats it...and I wouldn't overlook Grundy if I were you.

yeah grundy has a young team but they are very fast and if u over look them they will score on u within the blink of a eye. john kelly has gotten 100 times better than last year. he is accurate with his passes now. cody justus is a straight beast. he has 3 touchdown catches against j.j. kelly. canes00 if ur from marion u better watch out cause if u think its gonan be a psuh over ur badly wrong. if i was u i would concentrate on what ur doing on the field and get ur head in the game. cause grundy will not just lay over. they will keep coming back.

yes idk maybe grundy is already doing this but give it to him 20-30 times a game and he will wear out the defense, he is big and runs the ball hard from what i remember from last year. haven't seen either teams but i don't know how marion can say there gonna be winning by as much as they're saying, if they go in too overconfident a team with heart who plays hard can beat a team like that.

yes idk maybe grundy is already doing this but give it to him 20-30 times a game and he will wear out the defense, he is big and runs the ball hard from what i remember from last year. haven't seen either teams but i don't know how marion can say there gonna be winning by as much as they're saying, if they go in too overconfident a team with heart who plays hard can beat a team like that.

yeah he should get the ball more than he does...I agree.

yeah josh lindsay is a good runner, along with ethan owens, and tyler berglowe. tyler is a true freshamn who is underlooked. he is small but he is a good runner and a even better corner. grundy might be the underdogs but they put up 1 hell of a fight. against j.j. kelly they was down 29-6 and broght it back within 7 points at 1 time lol. there defense is improving every game also.

I could be a point or two off but Grundy has scored 28, 48, 22, and 28 in their 4 games this season. Why is anybody upset about their offense? They are getting it done on that side of the ball. Nobody is making any plays on Defense. It isnt the system. Its been in place for years and has had success with every group prior to this one. Grundy has given up over 40 twice and 50 once in their 3 losses. The Golden Wave need some kids to step up and make some plays on Defense in order to have success.

well hate to disagree with you but a lot of the points are from turnovers the defense scored.

but...you are right...they are getting run over right up the gut...and the kicker made most of the tackles on kickoffs last week.

As for the offense...they are scoring some points but a lot of them are late in the game...they need to run Lindsay more early in the game and try to eat up a little clock instead of going 4 and out or turning the ball over on INT's and giving up 21 points in the 1st Q...

eh...it's just a combination of things really...you can't just say its the offense or the defense or whatever...it's mostly just due to these kids being really young and needing to get some experience....they are not playing bad at all...just need to get it all together...have to be patient.

you have no class at all do you?...we all saw what a powerhouse Marion is last week...and Richlands is coming...you will get yours soon enough...so keep your own head up...in fact looking at Marion's schedule from here on out...you guys might not win another game this year....maybe Va High...but thats it...and I wouldn't overlook Grundy if I were you.

Lance, I do believe Marion will win more than just VA High. I see losses coming against Tazewell and Richlands but if they play ball they can beat Abingdon and Carroll County.

marion gets ragged on so much by everyone yet when someone says something about another team who is for marion..it's the worst thing ever..i do think marion will win some more games..i honestly think they will win one of our big games.GO CANES