anyone watching OSU beat up on #1 USC?

Lance

I swear that if I were a coach I would try anything in my power to schedule a big time game at home on a Thursday night. Barring the results stay the same in this game, the past couple of seasons have proven that Thursday night upsets are a bit magical.

Looking ahead, could play out for well for the Mountaineers if Auburn rolls into Morgantown highly ranked on that Thursday night in a few weeks...

I don't know how long they can keep this up...but...WOW...lol.

USC looks ok but are not getting anything in the endzone lol.

Rodgers is a PHENOM---quick feet, but amazing vision to see the field. Enjoying this, but don't know if score will hold up or not. What an upset if it does!!!

hokie 07....quite humorous. If we had a thread of the day...that one would have been nominated.

Anyway, OSU has the trojans number. At home in Corvallis, the Beavers are 2-0. In 2006 the Beav won 33-31 and last night 27-21! 2 out of 3 isn't too shabby for Oregon State. If Coach Riley can get his team to shut down USC, why do they have such a hard time elsewhere. Petey might want to see if he can hire Riley at D coordinator or something. He should be marketing that the same way everyone goes to South Florida to learn how to stop the spread!

I could not believe how Oregon State was running the ball right up the middle on that "tough" USC defense. I was glad to see the upset though.

This is the freaking exact strategy that I got ridiculed by "those in the know" for when USC played in Charlottesville. Line up in I-formations and pound it at them. I don't need 20-20 hindsight for that one. Seems like Corvallis is USC's kryptonite.