region d div 2?

litltiger

You all are turning into a bunch of women on this board...

"when you going to do this?" "when you going to get that posted?"

:D

As I've told my wife in the past, the more she asks, the longer it takes...

where can i find the rating and power points ?i would greatly appreciate if someone could help me on this or post it .

This is what I have up til now give or take a few percent.

REGION D - Div. 2

(4-1) Gate City - 98pts / 19.6

(5-1) J.J. Kelly - 107pts / 17.83

(3-3) Honaker - 100pts / 16.66

(3-2) Lebanon - 76pts / 15.2

(2-3) Powell Valley - 71pts / 14.2

(2-3) VA. High - 64pts / 12.8

(1-4) Lee High - 63pts / 12.6

(0-5) John Battle - 38pts / 7.6

The official ratings are up now....

http://www.vhsl.org/fbratings.htm

Tazewell still ahead in ratings, not surprised, but dont agree. Richlands had the fluke games and cost them. Thats alright the dawgs still have 5 games left and the blues need to win out. Hopefully someone can knock the Dawgs off, but they got a great chance to run the table the rest of the season

Edited by jfuller

Tazewell still ahead in ratings, not surprised, but dont agree. Richlands had the fluke games and cost them. Thats alright the dawgs still have 5 games left and the blues need to win out. Hopefully someone can knock the Dawgs off, but they got a great chance to run the table the rest of the season

richlands needs basset to beat patrick county at this point

why not?

Dont get me wrong the dawgs have a good football team and who knows they may knock the blues off in the playoffs if they both get there and play each other. I not saying Richlands is deserving of a top 10 ranking but I didnt think Tazewell was that strong of a team. I am comparing them to the last 3 or 4 Richlands teams. I dont think they have the caliber or a team to go in and knock off, say Brookvill, but if they go that far I will def. be pulling for tazewell to pull off the upset. I dont think the Blues have the ability this year to knock off Brookville either. Who knows the Dawgs may prove me wrong. I think the dawgs are lacking at the QB position and their defense is alittle weaker than I had thought

how is honaker ranked third when the lost to haysi, lebanon, & richlands. can someone explain this to me

16 points for a win over a Class A opponent...4 for the loss. 20 for a win, 8 for a loss over an "AA" opponent, and 24 or 12 for an "AAA" team. Then 2 points for each win a team you beat has, and 1 for each win a team you lost to has. Add it all up, Honaker has 87 points/14.5 avg., and 3rd or 4th (total or avg. rating) place ranking....

Honaker:

Lebanon, L...7

Richlands, L....12

Twin Valley, W....16

Patrick Henry, W....20

Haysi, L....8

Abingdon, W....24

Total Points=87

actually they are ranked 4th i think.

They are, .1 ahead of Powell Valley thumb_up.gif

REGION D - Div. 2

(4-1) Gate City - 98pts / 19.6

(5-1) J.J. Kelly - 111pts / 18.5

(3-2) Lebanon - 76pts / 15.2

(3-3) Honaker - 87pts / 14.5

(2-3) Powell Valley - 72pts / 14.4

(2-3) VA. High - 64pts / 12.8

(1-4) Lee High - 59pts / 11.8

(0-5) John Battle - 39pts / 7.8

va preps has richlands " knocking on the door" of being top 5 in d3 AA in the state

Do you have to post that in every thread on here.... Makes the third thread with this post in it.....

if it pertains to the topic or the discussion within the topic i think it's appropriate

well i think since you made it's own post about it was enough, congrats to the Blues, but it don't need to be in every post.

• 2 weeks later...