Marion vs Tazewell

Canes00

umm,i have saw matt when he was a kid and honestly..he's got alot of talent..sounds like somebody needs their puppy chow......lol..tazwell is a good team why talk smack on here?you guys are starting to sound like gw..they do the samething atimes.besides,i bet if either coach knew you guys were on here anyway they might be angry.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right ther he is himself. The worst quaterback in marion history.how bout u plan on thrownin the dawgs a couple tds baby cuz either way we're guna win.get ready for an old fashion woodshed beatin. all u got is hanah. just wait till we get on the field ill be there ill let ya know once ur head bounces off the ground buddy.

thnak you waverider24 MATT NOE= Bull Dawgs win... foreveer. Why doesn't that coach jus put the freshman , Wagner or sumthin like that in. I bet he can at least hand the ball off. Have fun getin drilled Matt.hahahaha yah boy yah.

Shooot with as dumb and slow as he is as long as no one on our team passes out or dies within an hour we'll get that poor dumb qb.dawgs dawgs dawgs.

ya know man ur pretty chill, i like u, i don't like matt noe tho so im guna mess him up, if i say sumthin its nuthin personal to you.

yeh matt's guna get his lip split in 2 baby

Matt Noe must've stole this guy's girlfriend or something, but stop talking all this trash man it's annoying, and i hope you get banned

I will not let someone like bulldogger lose my respect for Tazewell. I have talked to several nice people from Tazewell. I do not understand why all of the trash talking has to occur. It`s not as bad when you trash talk team to team but when you bring players names in it and make threats that is when it gets out of hand. I just hope to see a hard fought game and let`s keep the talk to football and stop all the bad mouthing.

I will not let someone like bulldogger lose my respect for Tazewell. I have talked to several nice people from Tazewell. I do not understand why all of the trash talking has to occur. It`s not as bad when you trash talk team to team but when you bring players names in it and make threats that is when it gets out of hand. I just hope to see a hard fought game and let`s keep the talk to football and stop all the bad mouthing.

I agree. Who knows what will happen on Friday. No one needs to slam the other teams players. Thats just wrong. Let the play do the talkin. I just hope to see a good game Friday.

listen here Mr.Middlelinebacker, or should i say Tyler Nicley? I understand u defending ur teamates, but u all haven't shown enough for me to consider yall beating tazewell and the other teams prolly did put 2 players on brock,he's all u have buddy.Just let ur QB win us the game, lets go matt no throw them interceptions.

oh bulldogger i heard of you, i have heard that you couldnt handle marion 2 a days and didnt want to be on scout team cause you sucked haha what was it agian....oh yea my knee hurts coach i cant practice and then you winned bout not playing, thats pathetic dude and now you are pretending to be someone you are not

Yeah that's pretty sad. Change your name from bulldogger. Hopefully nobody on here really thinks this guy is from Tazewell.

i just think its funny because he has to pretend to be someone hes not and he is really bringing the whole swd down

Just like the, Ole Highlands teams.... j/k

tazewell will win it might not be by much but they will wiin with all the athletes they have in the back field and there line is descent so we will just have to see what happens but i say tazewell 31-7

tazewell will win it might not be by much but they will wiin with all the athletes they have in the back field and there line is descent so we will just have to see what happens but i say tazewell 31-7

A big win for the bulldogs.

hey everyone i just saw my name come up in a message and then i saw that my cousin had logged in on mine and wrote a bunch of crap about marion im very sorry cause im not like that and to hurricanewarning i read your posts and u r true on pretty much everything you say im not into the trash talkin crap i hope both teams play a great team...thanks for readind this my COUSIN IS FREAKIN STUPID because i dont believe that you should talk trash about another team let em play it out and what happens on the field happens.......ive got mad respect for both teams peace out

hey everyone i just saw my name come up in a message and then i saw that my cousin had logged in on mine and wrote a bunch of crap about marion im very sorry cause im not like that and to hurricanewarning i read your posts and u r true on pretty much everything you say im not into the trash talkin crap i hope both teams play a great team...thanks for readind this my COUSIN IS FREAKIN STUPID because i dont believe that you should talk trash about another team let em play it out and what happens on the field happens.......ive got mad respect for both teams peace out

LOL... Busted and now trying to cover it up.....

I haven`t ever read any of your posts before that ugly one (or if I had I didn`t remember). I didn`t take it personal smurf. I just hope we see a great game Friday and good luck to both teams.

I just think Marion matches up with Tazewell in terms of speed and athelticism...Tazewell may be a little more talent, but I think Marion has a shot in this one.

What will be the difference in who wins?

I think it will be if Tazewell throws the ball they win.

You're right about throwing the ball. If Tazewell can throw the ball consistently, then they win. Another factor is going to be Marion's ability to catch Matt. Futbolking says they match up in speed but, I just can't see them catching Munc to the sidelines.

You're right about throwing the ball. If Tazewell can throw the ball consistently, then they win. Another factor is going to be Marion's ability to catch Matt. Futbolking says they match up in speed but, I just can't see them catching Munc to the sidelines.

I think they'll be fine speed-wise, but Tazewell seems to have an open receiver every time they throw the ball, somewhere on the field. If Tazewell throws the ball well, Marion could be in for a long night. What's the forecast? If it's rainy, that may improve Marion's chances. Also, Marion's passing game seems to be improving, there were a lot of dropped balls early in the season and overthrown passes or receivers running the wrong route, but that seems to have gotten better.