Golden Wave vs Dawgs

Bulldogs52

I know Grundy is down this year, like the past few years, even with that said this game has been close the past few years.. I see Tazewell coming out and producing fast... With that said, and if it happens they need to get their starters out to let them start resting up for the playoffs..I don't know if anyone has noticed near the end of the games but Muncy is dragging, I think for the Dawgs to successful in the playoffs they need to get him rested up some before the playoffs get here, because they are going to need him.

Dawgs win this one 56-0 as long as they keep there heads in it.

Nah, Grundy will leave their starters in even after Tazewell puts the middle school team in the game...they'll get at least one late TD...

Nah, Grundy will leave their starters in even after Tazewell puts the middle school team in the game...they'll get at least one late TD...

Grundy doesn't have much choice as to who is on the field...not much depth to be found.

i think he was just saying Grundy will probably score...he has no reason to put Grundy down.

True. I often time make points by making it sound as if its a "smart ass" remark when, it reality, the truth of the matter is all I'm posting. I'm really good at that and a lot of times it offends people...sorry I rubbed the poster from Grundy the wrong way.

I know, and of course Grundy fans know, that most of the starters are young kids who need the PT/experience. That's why I said Grundy will leave their starters in and will probably score on Tazewell after Tazewell clears its bench.

I wish both of these teams nothing but the best for this game. I hope grundy pulls off the upset i have always been a fan of that team just because of the way the play the game they go out and give everything they have everytime they step on the feild they do not take games off they give 100% and for that they are champions in my book. Keep working hard guys.

I wish both of these teams nothing but the best for this game. I hope grundy pulls off the upset i have always been a fan of that team just because of the way the play the game they go out and give everything they have everytime they step on the feild they do not take games off they give 100% and for that they are champions in my book. Keep working hard guys.

I don't think they will pull of the upset in this one but I like the fact that someone gives a 100% even if they lose.

Guest zeus71

Grundy is down in numbers and expiereince but they are lacking no heart or effort. They still give it there all and they still hit ya. They don't have anyone on thier team that won't stick thier nose in there.

This years team and last years team play with a lot of heart...the 05 and o6 teams were not like that...the 05 team in particular got Garon Marcum killed on every play because they were afraid to hit anyone...I've never seen a team that could care less....at least that has changed...still a long way to go.

Guest waverider24

The waves got heart and faith we may not win but, we'll go down a ryin Woo Yah

Either the dogs or the blue Tornaders' of Richlands are in for a trick or treat with all hallows eve upon us. Pocahontas's athelets have really helped the dawgs reload, but if either the Dawg Pound or the Tornadoes look past Grundy the Greg Rowe show may come to town and rain on the parade. The Wave always play Richlands tough it's a rivalry game and you have to throw everything out the window.

Grundy might make it back up one of these days...If I ever get a night off of work I will have to go watch them..might have to take Primetime with me..

This years Grundy team does not lack heart or effort for sure...Grundy in 05'...well..It sucked to be a senior that year...trust me...that team had a LOT of talent..and only 2 or 3 people that cared..what else can you say about a team with 11 seniors the first day of practice...and only 3 left the last game..no heart...at all..everybody wanted to quit..but..for myself..Tigh..and Garon..I'm glad we stuck it out

He lives in Richlands, married with a couple of kids and working for a living...so another set of Marcum brothers on the way to the SWD in about 15 years.

isn't he fighting some too? i guess it would be semi-professionally or something idk

isn't he fighting some too? i guess it would be semi-professionally or something idk

He fought one fight in KY..amatuer...Aaron is the one that is fighting..hopefully he will make it pro one of these days