everything you have to know about obama is here

buzzsawBeaver

I just prefer not to post something if it's not word for word what someone said, and rereading it I would think such a statement would be political suicide 2 weeks before election. Not that I don't think it's who obama is, but being stupid enough to actually say it 2 weeks before the elections is another matter. I shouldn't have posted it in haste, seems reliable, but this is online afterall.

that's what it is, I posted something obama supossedly said last week, and rereading it it sounded so outrageously stupid for him to have said, I have some doubts that he really said it, at least till I verify it. I try and be fair and honest.

is being deleted until buzzsawbeaver verifys it more, it's simply to scary to be factual, even for obama.

Wolf!!! Wolf!!!! The Wolf is coming!!!

Desperate times call for desperate measures, I suppose. McCain supporters seem to be resorting to trying to scare voters into voting for McCain. I guess if you don't have a real stand on the issue and you just try to copy what the other candidate is saying, you have to try to scare the voters.

Edited by futbolking

Desperate times call for desperate measures, I suppose. McCain supporters seem to be resorting to trying to scare voters into voting for McCain. I guess if you don't have a real stand on the issue and you just try to copy what the other candidate is saying, you have to try to scare the voters.

Obama knows all about scare tactics and not being able to take a stand on issues...that's the only way the liberals know how to operate...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Too bad all of Obama's real stances arent being used anymore. The most Liberal Candidate EVER has grown to be moderate, changing his stances on Iraq, Guns, Iran, Healthcare, and Abortion. He has grown farther to the right more and more.

Look at his voting records, they differ than from what he says now. And for anyone to believe what a politician says must be crazy.

Too bad all of Obama's real stances arent being used anymore. The most Liberal Candidate EVER has grown to be moderate, changing his stances on Iraq, Guns, Iran, Healthcare, and Abortion. He has grown farther to the right more and more.

Look at his voting records, they differ than from what he says now. And for anyone to believe what a politician says must be crazy.

Bingo.

If he was trying to scare voters into voting for McCain, wouldn't he have left the original post up? Buzzsaw did the right thing. He took the original post down and is checking references. Give him a break...

It was false, beavertail verifyed it was for me.

Not using smear tactics at all, as mentioned I wouldn't care whether or not it was factual

if I was resorting to any "desperation", but I do care about facts.

Tis is a message board with few people to really try and influence with political debate anyhow, although I'll argue it some, overall, I doubt many people anywhere will change their minds at this point.

I was guilty of not thoroughly reading something before positing is all, my fault...

It was false, beavertail verifyed it was for me.

Not using smear tactics at all, as mentioned I wouldn't care whether or not it was factual

if I was resorting to any "desperation", but I do care about facts.

Tis is a message board with few people to really try and influence with political debate anyhow, although I'll argue it some, overall, I doubt many people anywhere will change their minds at this point.

I was guilty of not thoroughly reading something before positing is all, my fault...

Since it was false, can you post it now with a disclaimer? lol I'm curious as to what it is.