Marion vs Abingdon

Canes00

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martinsville will have to lose both of their final two games for Marion to get in if Marion wins and Graham loses...playing those Class A schools is hurting Marion's points...

It does...but they are both in Smyth County...and they will always play each other. Marion really need to drop PH, however....that game is of no benefit to Marion at all. It's not like PH travels well and they have a huge gate or soemthing like that...Only benefit I can see is travel time (and an easy win). I'd like to see them pick up Tennessee High, that would give them AA points. Otherwise, they'd have to go to the River Ridge and play somebody like C'Burg, B'Burg or Salem...and that ain't gonna happen....Graham beat Marion head to head, so no complaints here if Marion doesn't get in.

Martinsville may deserve to get in ahead of both of them...

Edited by futbolking

Martinsville will have to lose both of their final two games for Marion to get in if Marion wins and Graham loses...playing those Class A schools is hurting Marion's points...

one of the class A teams marion plays is undefeated right now

i think you guys better worry about winning this week. abingdon is no push over and has been in every game this year. richlands is the only team to beat us by being more physical. every game we have played has come down to the final possesion. falcons too athletic in this one.

ahs-34

mhs-13

I will change my mind on this one. Canes play at Abingdon on Friday night. Canes are screwed on Home field advantage on Friday night. Is this one still being played on Friday or has it been moved to Thursday? Marion you better play hard if you wont to win this one

I don't believe Marion has much of a chance, especially at Abingdon. Marion, as a whole, gets to intimidated with a school of this caliber.

That has got to be the stupidest post I have ever read on here. I`m sorry pal but Marion has never been intimidated by the Falcons. Go back and look at the past seasons. I heard the same thing last year and our fullback ran over your linebackers. What do you mean by caliber? Just because Abingdon had about 200 more students doesn`t mean jack. You talk a lot of smack not to have backed it up over the last several seasons.

I've seen Marion play this year, and I just wasn't impressed at all. No need for you, Mr. Warning, to be so upset at the fact that Marion really has only one decent running back and he is almost too cocky for his own good. I've noticed that when a team keeps him shut down Marion can't do much. Also, how about this quarterback problem? A little pressure seems to get him upset every time. Good for us, turnovers are.

Well are running back has a right to be cocky he has rushed for over 1,000 yards this season and scored over a hundred points. The quarterback problem is not a problem anymore. He was three for three last game if you wasnt watching and out of those three passes he passed for like 60 yards.

I've seen Marion play this year, and I just wasn't impressed at all. No need for you, Mr. Warning, to be so upset at the fact that Marion really has only one decent running back and he is almost too cocky for his own good. I've noticed that when a team keeps him shut down Marion can't do much. Also, how about this quarterback problem? A little pressure seems to get him upset every time. Good for us, turnovers are.

I hate it when people run their mouth on here......

Serious question..... Will this be a high scoring game?

It could be. Marion doesn't have a great pass defense most of the time but sometimes they can hold their own. If brock hanna has a good and the passing game is doing good like their last game then yeah i think marion will score about 28 and abingdon probably will.