Marion vs Abingdon

Canes00

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys, no need to get so upset over two teams fighting for a 500 record. relax and let the athletes do the talking. we are very young and have lost a lot of close games. what is your excuse marion?

Abingdon is playing for pride only. Marion has a chance at the playoffs that will be the difference Marion will come out and want this game more. That was pretty funny about Marion being scared to play Abingdon sorry pal I dont think Marion is a bit scared.

Marion 21

Abingdon 18

well, last year wasn't for pride only, cause Marion DID go to the playoffs, if I remember correctly but Abingdon had the better record, overall. I look for just the opposite this year (although Abingdon won't go to the playoffs even with a win). Folks that haven't watched Abingdon week in week out underestimate how good J. Hess is - his throws are all there, its just that the receivers don't give him a lot of help most of the time. I look for it to change this week - AHS 35, MSHS 21, and repay last year.

Marion is a pretty tough bunch. Hannah is quite truly one of the best backs I've seen this year...and they have made some strides on defense as the year has progressed.

Marion 27, Abingdon 14

I don't believe Marion has much of a chance, especially at Abingdon. Marion, as a whole, gets to intimidated with a school of this caliber.

A school of this caliber????

That's about the funniest thing I've ever seen on here.... What caliber would that be???

guys, no need to get so upset over two teams fighting for a 500 record. relax and let the athletes do the talking. we are very young and have lost a lot of close games. what is your excuse marion?
we have about 5 returning starters so i guess u could call it inexperience

Guest zeus71

Where is Vols 4 life. Its about time for him to make an Abingdon bashing statement about how soft abingdon is. But thats how it is when your living in the struggle. Its a hard knock life in the ghetto of Marion. Everyone is tough there because life is tough.

zeus71 I don't appreciate you getting on here and bashing the town of marion like that. I don't care if you bash people that talk smack on here or whatever but no excuse for you to say that about Marion saying its a ghetto and stuff

Where is Vols 4 life. Its about time for him to make an Abingdon bashing statement about how soft abingdon is. But thats how it is when your living in the struggle. Its a hard knock life in the ghetto of Marion. Everyone is tough there because life is tough.

what right do u have to be callin marion a ghetto? but we are full of gangstas

If marion is the ghetto then chilhowie must be the slums. Abingon is so great that i wish i lived in one of their trailer park masions.Listen here I don't care if you post serious comments and questions but you took it too far this time. ITS oN.

Guest zeus71

Your missing the point fellas. He gets on here bashing Abingdon for being soft like its Beverly Hills. Last time I checked its Soutwest Virginia Mountains just like Marion. The two townsar only 30 minutes apart yet Abingdon get a rep for being rich and soft. We are country boys as well. Thats all I meant fellas chill out.

Guest zeus71

I'm not a smack talker and I have family in Adwolf. Didn't mean to offend anyone. Just trying to call out the biggest smack talker on this website. Sorry for the mistake.

I'll say this and let me be clear. WE ARE ABINGDON! We are NOT soft! I love this town, its nice and beautiful, the education is great. I think Marion is a nice place, but my love is ABINGDON!

we will do our talking on friday night. you actually think we are suppose to be scared of marion (just exactly who have they beaten). every year we have to hear how tough marion is i don't care! bring it on friday! nuff said

I don't believe Marion has much of a chance, especially at Abingdon. Marion, as a whole, gets to intimidated with a school of this caliber.

wow what a caliber 4-5 dang they are the best team in the swva LMFAO!!!!!

wow what a caliber 4-5 dang they are the best team in the swva LMFAO!!!!!

And 3 of those 4 wins have come against Class A schools...well, really all 4 have, if you consider the fact that Grundy is a Class A scholl playing up...

we will do our talking on friday night. you actually think we are suppose to be scared of marion (just exactly who have they beaten). every year we have to hear how tough marion is i don't care! bring it on friday! nuff said

thats all yall will do too is just talk Marion is tougher than Abingdon, Abingdon thinks that since they are Abingdon then they should get everything on a silver platter and the only team that should think that would be richlands hell. the last 2 years Marion has over 900 rushing yards agianst them wit a stat book and newspaper to prove it, noone is scared of anybody we both hate each other its just too bad you cant pay enough for the refs to win you this game

It's not the kids' fault who they do and dont play

True, but if the non-district schedule was any tougher, would they still have three of those wins???