Vt/Maryland Tickets

BigBlueAlum

Most of the time atleast every time i have went we payed about 45 before we got there and then when you get to the game you got people selling them for alot less one game guy came up and said you guys need tickets and we said yea he said here is 2 on the 50 yard line he said he just wanted to get rid of them.

That would be nice. But my luck would be I would get there and wouldnt find a single ticket at a good price. I'm sure I would find a ticket, but I would worry about it so much until I got there, that I wouldnt enjoy myself. I'd rather have the ticket in hand before I go. Thanks for the tip though.

That would be nice. But my luck would be I would get there and wouldnt find a single ticket at a good price. I'm sure I would find a ticket, but I would worry about it so much until I got there, that I wouldnt enjoy myself. I'd rather have the ticket in hand before I go. Thanks for the tip though.

With this being a Thursday night game, last minute tickets might be short in supply. Face value is a fair price in my opinion...

Alright. What would face value be for a lower level seat between the 30's?

Since my wife and I have season tickets, I can't honestly remember the exact cost of a single game ticket but I think its $44, maybe...definitely between $40 and $45, the price is on the ticket but I never pay attention to it. BTW, all tickets are the same price whether they be six rows up from the 50, endzone, or Row 5Q in the East Stands...the difference in who sits where is based on how much money you give the Hokie Club.

Since my wife and I have season tickets, I can't honestly remember the exact cost of a single game ticket but I think its $44, maybe...definitely between $40 and $45, the price is on the ticket but I never pay attention to it. BTW, all tickets are the same price whether they be six rows up from the 50, endzone, or Row 5Q in the East Stands...the difference in who sits where is based on how much money you give the Hokie Club.

Alright. Appreciate the information. I'm looking for 4 tickets now, so if you hear of anything give me a shout.

I am also looking for tickets to this game just 2 though and i've never been to lane but i'd like some ok seats like not in the nosebleed.

Actually the endzone seats are a really good view at Tech, the non-student section endzone that is.

Got some tickets off ebay. They are lower level around the 7 yard line, about half-way up. Not my ideal ones, but it was the best deal I could find.

What section & row???

The wife and I tailgate in Lot 8...I promise, I'll be in rare form that evening...bhs7695 and his little lady will likely be there as well (he better let me know if he isn't going to be there)...plenty of food, drinks, cigars, the wife's "Victory" cookies...you're more than welcome to come by and hang out...

What section & row???

The wife and I tailgate in Lot 8...I promise, I'll be in rare form that evening...bhs7695 and his little lady will likely be there as well (he better let me know if he isn't going to be there)...plenty of food, drinks, cigars, the wife's "Victory" cookies...you're more than welcome to come by and hang out...

I thought your "rare" form was your everyday form? haha

I think four members of the little lady's family are coming in for the game from Baltimore (same crew from the Maryland game four years ago on thursday.) Two Hokies and two twerps....I mean Terps. Her son is coming too so we should have a crowd!

We need to discuss food choices at some point. Chick-Fil-A trays????????? mmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by bhs7695

What section & row???

Section 18 Row DDD. Im parking in Lot 17, looks like a pretty good haul from their to the stadium, so I might stop in for a refreshment on the way.

Section 18 Row DDD. Im parking in Lot 17, looks like a pretty good haul from their to the stadium, so I might stop in for a refreshment on the way.

Yes, do...you're more than welcome! You have to pretty much walk through lot 8 to get to the stadium from lot 17 anyway...

I thought your "rare" form was your everyday form? haha

I think four members of the little lady's family are coming in for the game from Baltimore (same crew from the Maryland game four years ago on thursday.) Two Hokies and two twerps....I mean Terps. Her son is coming too so we should have a crowd!

We need to discuss food choices at some point. Chick-Fil-A trays????????? mmmmmmmmmmm

But I'll be in ULTRA-RARE form on Thursday...

#1- I've been fighting a head cold for the last week so I'll really be ready to turn loose,

#2- The IRS will be in here bugging me on Monday and Tuesday so I'll really be ready to turn loose,

#3- Wife's turn to drive and I'm due for a "good one" so I'll really be ready to turn loose,

#4- I don't have to work on Friday so I'll really be ready to turn loose,

#5- First Thursday game in 'burg this season, first night game in the 'burg this season, I'll be turning it loose....

As for food, you know how I get along with chicken...get me a Chick-Fil-A tray and you all can get whatever you want...:D

Yes, do...you're more than welcome! You have to pretty much walk through lot 8 to get to the stadium from lot 17 anyway...

Ill be there.

Since I have never seen any of you in person. What should I look for and what time are yall setting up?

Ill be there.

Since I have never seen any of you in person. What should I look for and what time are yall setting up?

If you are looking for G-Man and bhs7695 just look for the next best thing to Brad Pitt and George Clooney. That or Dumb and Dumber!!!

img_10.jpg

Nice find from the Orange Effect a few years ago! I still can't believe bhs7695 lost that bet and had to cheer for the Heels that day! Orange is definitely your color, G.

Edited by hokie07

Hey Hokie07...are you going to make it to any games this year???

Maybe beavertail will show up for VT/UM...

I plan on being in the 'Burg on for either the Duke or UVA game... Holler at me if you hear anything on some tix... moreso Duke though... don't know if I'll be around for the UVA weekend.

Nice find from the Orange Effect a few years ago! I still can't believe bhs7695 lost that bet and had to cheer for the Heels that day! Orange is definitely your color, G.

I lost my cane from that suit too! I need to find it.