Richlands @ Grundy

Rhschamps04

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at lilcox from Tazewell saying that Richlands sucks when they beat yall and they will most likely do it again if you meet in the playoffs because of the expierence factor Richlands knows how to win the big games I dont think Tazewell does.

lol at lilcox from Tazewell saying that Richlands sucks when they beat yall and they will most likely do it again if you meet in the playoffs because of the expierence factor Richlands knows how to win the big games I dont think Tazewell does.

Think someone is still crying! Which is ok, crying is good stress relief.

I don't want to sound rude or harsh, but the score will be however bad Richlands wants it to be. Grundy is just to young and does not match up well at all with Richlands. I have seen Grundy this year and they are some bright spots for the future. I was very impressed with the young QB Jon Kelly, he has a very strong arm to be a sophmore. The freshman RB Berglow is pretty solid young back and Ben Rife is a solid young wide out. But this game should be over pretty quickly. Good luck to both teams. Hope you guys have a great game with no injuries..

ole lilcox should have his mouth full after the richlands game. Don't be bitter! Playoffs are just around the corner!. But, as most people on here say, Richlands can name the score.

Richlands- 48

Grundy- 6

I would almost bet that Grundy scores if they get the ball first. Richlands is bad for that this year by letting them go right down no problem and score, then they decide to play defense the rest of the game. I actually dont see this game being that bad of a score at half. Im saying 21-7 at half. The blues will not put up 70 maybe 40.

I dont think Mance will risk getting anyone hurt...Richlands is thin on depth this year compared to years past...one key injury could really hurt Richlands in the playoffs...like Elswick or Hearl...or anyone on the line...I'd be tempted to start the second string and see how it goes.

I dont think Mance will risk getting anyone hurt...Richlands is thin on depth this year compared to years past...one key injury could really hurt Richlands in the playoffs...like Elswick or Hearl...or anyone on the line...I'd be tempted to start the second string and see how it goes.

I agree. All they need is a win no matter the score this week.