Tazewell @ Lebanon

plooolt

dont forget Tazewell beat GC already

Don't forget Lebanon killed PV, PV killed Richlands, and Richlands beat Tazewell. How does this have any affect on this game. NONE.

dont till friday night when a bigger stronger faster tazewell teams rolls into town

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I know is that Lebanon will have the 3 fastest players on the field. Helbert, Cobb, and Lee. Lebanon has trouble with big Dlines because they are undersized. They won't have that problem against Tazewell. I think it will be a big day for Helbert.

thats a lie. can anyone say lala land

One thing I know is that Lebanon will have the 3 fastest players on the field. Helbert, Cobb, and Lee. Lebanon has trouble with big Dlines because they are undersized. They won't have that problem against Tazewell. I think it will be a big day for Helbert.

lebanon will have the 3 fastest???? hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha nice joke.

Muncy is no where near a fast as those three!!! He's not even in the same time zone as Helbert!! You haven't even seen them play have you??

yea actually i seen them get beat by Giles 7to11. Helbert isn't even THAT FAST

I'm sorry, I assumed you were at the Honaker-Tazewell game. Keene caught a short slant pass across the middle and outran everyone to the endzone. Keene has good hands and can catch the ball but he isn't a speedster.

Muncy is no where near a fast as those three!!! He's not even in the same time zone as Helbert!! You haven't even seen them play have you??

Sounds like Helbert must run a sub 4 40...lol... maybe they should have went straight to the NFL

Alright, neither of us is going to convince the other, because we are true fans of our teams, so lets move on.

If Lebanon can run the ball (and I believe they can) and keep Muncy and Co. off of the field I believe they have a good shot at winning (obviously). If Tazewell can force them to pass the ball Lebanon doesn't have a chance. They have a decent passing game (unlike at the start of the year) but if you force them to pass they can't do it.

As I thought you would.

I say you prolly won't have to worry about muncy I say he won't play much in this game. And if you think Lebanon is the better team maybe so last year but not so much this year Tazewell is the most improved team I've seen.

I think if this game was played during the middle of the season.....Tazewell wins easy....by 2 tds.....Tazewell's D is ferocious and would shut Lebanon down.

BUt since Lebanon is playing for the playoffs and Tazewell is playing for health going into the playoffs....I say Lebanon could easily win cause Lebanon will not a full dose of the starters for Tazewell.

If Lebanon wins and Tazewell keeps their main players healthy then both teams win....but then again Wyatt could go for 9-1.....I can't remember the last THS team to go 9-1.....THS went 8-2 in '86,'99, and '06.

Plooto you might as well give up, even if Lebanon wins Tazewell will claim they didn't want to get someone hurt. It's a no win situation for you.

it will be ok. Tazewell will play to win

Yeah, I've done given up. I realized this post was becoming a 3rd grade nerd fight so I decided to take what dignity I had left and talk some football again.

And I agree with dawgs05, if this game was played in the first 6 games of the season I believe they would win easily. But not for the same reason. I don't believe Tazewell is playing as well and Lebanon is playing much better.

Wow, it's pretty easy to pick out a school that's used to being a whipping post. One decent year and they're ultra cocky. Congratulations!!

I've seen both teams play. Tazewell is a very good team and well rounded with a very good coach. Lebanon WILL have the fastest team by-far whether the Tazewell faithful wants to admit it or not. Lebanon has more weaknesses and less depth than Tazewell and this will make a huge difference in the game. Lebanon is also VERY predictable as usual.

Tazewell will probably win this one but should be a better game than some think.