Tazewell @ Lebanon

plooolt

I think with his size, Wake will probably try to put some more weight on him and put him at Tight End. As far as how he'll do in college, well in a lot of ways that's up to him. If he has the work ethic to keep at it for the first few years without getting a lot of playing time then he's a good enough athelete to contribute down the line.

And as far as the other D-1 players from this area having dominating numbers. Every one of the guys you cited, with the exception of Fuller, are in the NFL. If you're saying that he's not a pro prospect, then I couldn't agree more. But as far as college goes, I wouldn't count him out.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

muncy is a good high school player as far as college we will have to wait & see. glad to see the kid get what many before him should have received a chance to play D1 football. it's not the fact if he plays at wake or not but the education & the once in a lifetime opportunity he will receive by signing that D1 scholarship. not to mention the free education the young man now can be whatever he wants to be.

Congrats. Muncy on the D1 signing let the rest of these few idiots take nothing from you & what you have accomplished these past 4 years! Best of Luck to You!!!!!!

Good post....I agree.

Muncy, enjoy each and every day that GOD blesses you with. If you get a chance to play D1 then thank GOD for that opportunity. It doesn't matter what me or anyone else says about you, the fact is that you are the one making the decisions for yourself. Make Tazewell County and Southwest Virginia proud when you get your chance in college.

I believe that his calling in college will be TE. He is about the same height as Heath Miller was in high school. Miller had a little more meat on him but was nowhere near the size that he is now. When Muncy hits the weights in college it wouldn't surprise me at all to see him become a very good TE. I guess he would have an outside shot at FB, WR, or HB. But with his height I say TE.