Did you vote today?

Lance

voted in bishop.... not sure why we have to vote there... but i was there about 20 mins talking and never seen anyone else even come in to vote... heard they were rioting in toledo

I voted this morning at 6:45 AM at Cumberland Heights Elementary School. My first time voting as a resident of WV, the girl at the booth asked me if I had ever used on of their voting machines. I answered no and she began giving a brief rundown of how it worked. I asked her how to do a "write-in" vote, seeing that their was a button for "Write-in" on the ballot screen. She gave me a puzzled look and said "I don't know, no one has ever asked about doing a "write-in" vote. I looked at her and said I'll figure it out....

Mr. G-Man...1 vote for President....

I voted this morning at 6:45 AM at Cumberland Heights Elementary School. My first time voting as a resident of WV, the girl at the booth asked me if I had ever used on of their voting machines. I answered no and she began giving a brief rundown of how it worked. I asked her how to do a "write-in" vote, seeing that their was a button for "Write-in" on the ballot screen. She gave me a puzzled look and said "I don't know, no one has ever asked about doing a "write-in" vote. I looked at her and said I'll figure it out....

Mr. G-Man...1 vote for President....

I heard there was a Mr. and Mrs. G sighting this morning.

Voted today at a local elementary school in Gwinnett County, GA....was in line around 10:30 a.m. for about l.5 hrs.

(Took a book to read, the Mayflower by Nathaniel Philbrick, about how America began. I had purchased it over a year ago and thought this would be a great time to start it.)

Another relative voted earlier this morning was in line at 6:45 a.m. took about 2 hrs. at the same place. Another relative voted in a different location and was in line at 4:30 a.m....was the third person in line, so no delays for him (once the polls opened at 7 a.m.). Another relative voted at another location and was in line for 2 hrs.

A lady standing couple ppl behind me said her husband did early voting this week and waited in line 7.5 hrs. WHEW!!!

There was a young guy behind me.....said he was a libertarian....but his convo gave some indications he was voting for McCain. He was a character....but you could tell he was sharp.

Also, at another polling place that was at a local church located on a main hwy.....at a very busy intersection a few hundred feet before you get to the church was a group of high school kids (4/5 males) and they were all holding up McCain signs waving and encouraging ppl to vote for their candidate.

Gwinnett is a county of over 750,000 and has heavy Republican leanings. In my neighborhood there are over 200 homes and I've only seen 2 Obama signs.....the rest are McCain for the homes with signage.

Edited by trublue

I voted at Whitethorn Elementary this morning around 7 or so. I got a little scared when I showed my voters registration card and they couldn't find me in the book. Turns out since it is my first time voting my name, for some reason, wasn't placed in the book they have there to give your number and such. The woman had to call some special person to have me verified.

Now I truly feel important :]

In the same class at Columbia with Barry.

That may be, but not what I was looking for. If you were responding to me, that is. :)

I "bet" you might be able to guess it.

I "fess".....I looked at Wikipee.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

A little over an hour for me. Other line had no one, and more polls. But my vote is in!