My county went 2 to 1 for Mccain....

wave316

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAN.... the stories I could tell about preachers. But i'll just touch on 1.

One guy is all anti-homo, baby-killing, etc. and says it'll be, well, you know, if we don't elect a Republican. And I'm setting there thinking.... 1.) the Republicans are in office NOW, and it's legal, so don't diss the Dems about it, and 2.) I've got 2 words for ya.... Mary Cheyney !

Thats because a liberal democrat pres appointed liberal supreme court judges that voted on rowvswade. you got to look at the whole picture. even if mr hussain muhamad obama doesnt do anything to the church publicly the appointments he makes to the court is what will change the world... and yes it is true if you voted for him you AMENED his guidlines and are partakers in his deeds. Such as abortion and gay marrage and so on. And the pint that someone made about the grundy dude judging when they said only God should judge... you are right GOD WILL JUDGE... no doubt and imo he is now. The nation that turns their back on GOD will be cast into hell. HEY look at the bright side maybe now for the second time in her life maybe michelle obama is pround to be an american.... woe woe woe

Actually, a study showed that in 2000 and 2004, 13% of the voters voted on abortion alone.

Now before you go saying this is rediculous for conservatives to do this, both sides, pro life and pro abortion garnered anywhere from 6-7% of the vote.

While I agree voting on one issue may not be the smartest thing, it goes both ways. I had a girl tell me yesterday over dinner that Sarah Palin was anti-women's rights because her stance on abortion, which is why she voted Obama.

im part of that percentage.... i could never vote for someone who would tear a baby limb from limb and rip it out of its mother womb. And if for some chance it survives that. it is left on a table untouched for hours until it slowly dies......Hitler would indeed love this. and thanks to the votes to Obama our tax dollars will paying for these 1000s of muders. How cureal would a society have to be to support this and vote for someone who does? how could a society be more concerned over an ecomony than murder? i have a 4 yo and a 1yo at home.... when i look at them, how loving and cute and funny and sweet they are. i think i the millions that are being killed. And this society and this people suppory it. But not i, and not the vast majority of swva and wv and ky and tn, so indeed our hands are clean.

im part of that percentage.... i could never vote for someone who would tear a baby limb from limb and rip it out of its mother womb. And if for some chance it survives that. it is left on a table untouched for hours until it slowly dies......

Really... is that how abortion works...?

im part of that percentage.... i could never vote for someone who would tear a baby limb from limb and rip it out of its mother womb. And if for some chance it survives that. it is left on a table untouched for hours until it slowly dies......Hitler would indeed love this. and thanks to the votes to Obama our tax dollars will paying for these 1000s of muders. How cureal would a society have to be to support this and vote for someone who does? how could a society be more concerned over an ecomony than murder? i have a 4 yo and a 1yo at home.... when i look at them, how loving and cute and funny and sweet they are. i think i the millions that are being killed. And this society and this people suppory it. But not i, and not the vast majority of swva and wv and ky and tn, so indeed our hands are clean.

Enough about the "liberal left"...can you say..."radical right"????

Guest BEAVERTAIL
Yeah...apparently, that's what people think.

Ugh.

From a medical website...

Dilation and Evacuation (D&E)

This method is used up to 18 weeks' gestation. Instead of the loop-shaped knife used in D&C abortions, a pair of forceps is inserted into the womb to grasp part of the fetus. The teeth of the forceps twist and tear the bones of the unborn child. This process is repeated until the fetus is totally dismembered and removed. Usually the spine must be snapped and the skull crushed in order to remove them.

I think this is what Jets was talking about.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
Enough about the "liberal left"...can you say..."radical right"????

How so?

Ugh.

From a medical website...

Dilation and Evacuation (D&E)

This method is used up to 18 weeks' gestation. Instead of the loop-shaped knife used in D&C abortions, a pair of forceps is inserted into the womb to grasp part of the fetus. The teeth of the forceps twist and tear the bones of the unborn child. This process is repeated until the fetus is totally dismembered and removed. Usually the spine must be snapped and the skull crushed in order to remove them.

I think this is what Jets was talking about.

Thanks for posting this, BTail. That's what I was referring to, as well.

And to the criticizers, pray tell, how is this a part of the "radical right"? Up until 1973, the proceedure was illegal in the United States. The vast majority of states recognize some sort of "right to life" of a fetus, meaning for example that one who kills a pregnant mother may be charged with double homicide. Frankly, I think it's the American legal system that has the double-standard, and this is coming from an insider, but I digress. Tell me, what part of my belief that a fetus is a genetically-distinct, living organism constitutes "radical" thought? At the worst, it's highly debatable within the medical profession.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
Thanks for posting this, BTail. That's what I was referring to, as well.

And to the criticizers, pray tell, how is this a part of the "radical right"? Up until 1973, the proceedure was illegal in the United States. The vast majority of states recognize some sort of "right to life" of a fetus, meaning for example that one who kills a pregnant mother may be charged with double homicide. Frankly, I think it's the American legal system that has the double-standard, and this is coming from an insider, but I digress. Tell me, what part of my belief that a fetus is a genetically-distinct, living organism constitutes "radical" thought? At the worst, it's highly debatable within the medical profession.

Sad thing is, some of the descriptions are much worse. I went with the lighter ones because I am eating a ham and cheese, and I felt most would believe it more. lol.

Im tired of this nonsense. I hate having to go and research pointless things cause people wont for themselves. And im not talking about you UVA...

My County went 8000 to 4000 for Mccain. Wise county ! My conscience is clean . I never voted pro abortion or pro gay marriage. Judgment is already here on America,look at the stock market. Obama cannot cure with his silver speeches. Hitler was great at capturing the youth,look at what happened. The only hope for America is a moral cleansing from the Lord which comes from godly sorrow over sin which leads to repentance.Will Israel attack Iran and Sryia before Bush departs. Will Barak be a friend to Isreal or to the PLO,Hamas,and Hezbellah. We will see..

Perfect example of how religion can go bad and totally brain wash people.

My County went 8000 to 4000 for Mccain. Wise county ! My conscience is clean . I never voted pro abortion or pro gay marriage. Judgment is already here on America,look at the stock market. Obama cannot cure with his silver speeches. Hitler was great at capturing the youth,look at what happened. The only hope for America is a moral cleansing from the Lord which comes from godly sorrow over sin which leads to repentance.Will Israel attack Iran and Sryia before Bush departs. Will Barak be a friend to Isreal or to the PLO,Hamas,and Hezbellah. We will see..

Obama isn't pro abortion, he's pro choice, and he isn't for gay marriage. He and McCain actually have the same stance on gay marriage. Before you get all hollier than thou, get your facts straigt. Are you one of those idiots who think he is the antichrist too? Your county was far from "smart." Just because you live in a small county and they voted red, doesn't mean they are smart. It could mean a number of things, many would probably insult you, but I won't go there because I don't know you or the people of your county!

Obama isn't pro abortion, he's pro choice, and he isn't for gay marriage. He and McCain actually have the same stance on gay marriage. Before you get all hollier than thou, get your facts straigt. Are you one of those idiots who think he is the antichrist too? Your county was far from "smart." Just because you live in a small county and they voted red, doesn't mean they are smart. It could mean a number of things, many would probably insult you, but I won't go there because I don't know you or the people of your county!

Well you are wrong my friend. Obama is pro abortion if he is pro choice. Wonder about the unborn childs choice,is he pro choice for it. Go back to the Saddleback forum with Pastor Rick Warren,Obama could not even answer at point a child becomes a child. That's the guy you voted for, lol. My county is ''Wise County'' , we are wise enough to know a good man versus a charlaton. Time will tell where we will be down the road. Looks like the dems are in the drivers seat, Barney Frank and Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi and Obama are without excuse now. Who knows a smart guy like you might be invited to be a part of their cabinet....:)

Perfect example of how religion can go bad and totally brain wash people.

Yeah ,Oprah has brainwashed a bunch hasn't she,lol. Have you checked out her New Age beliefs. And guess what, she is a major supporter of Barak Obama. Perfect example of how a political leader can go bad and be brain washed.:)

Well you are wrong my friend. Obama is pro abortion if he is pro choice. Wonder about the unborn childs choice,is he pro choice for it. Go back to the Saddleback forum with Pastor Rick Warren,Obama could not even answer at point a child becomes a child. That's the guy you voted for, lol. My county is ''Wise County'' , we are wise enough to know a good man versus a charlaton. Time will tell where we will be down the road. Looks like the dems are in the drivers seat, Barney Frank and Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi and Obama are without excuse now. Who knows a smart guy like you might be invited to be a part of their cabinet....:)

You don't have to be pro abortion if you are pro choice. It's like you speak and crap just rolls out. There isn't just a black and white area here. There are grey areas. You can believe how you wish and your opinion is just that, but if a woman is raped or her life is threatened how can anyone tell that woman what she has to do? Certainly glad you aren't in a political office, but then again with your genius, I can't see why not! Your county might be "wise," but they were also wrong and lost! Obama will accomplish more as President in 2 years than W did in 8. McCain F'd up by choosing Palin. If he chooses someone half way ready, then maybe he doesn't get his doors blown off. You stay happy in that Wise county of yours. Maybe you guys can annex yourself from the rest of the country and you can run for President!

You don't have to be pro abortion if you are pro choice. It's like you speak and crap just rolls out. There isn't just a black and white area here. There are grey areas. You can believe how you wish and your opinion is just that, but if a woman is raped or her life is threatened how can anyone tell that woman what she has to do? Certainly glad you aren't in a political office, but then again with your genius, I can't see why not! Your county might be "wise," but they were also wrong and lost! Obama will accomplish more as President in 2 years than W did in 8. McCain F'd up by choosing Palin. If he chooses someone half way ready, then maybe he doesn't get his doors blown off. You stay happy in that Wise county of yours. Maybe you guys can annex yourself from the rest of the country and you can run for President!

You are wrong again my friend. Again what choice does the child have? Is it a child or not,Barack could not answer that. Besides most ,most abortions are performed not because of rape or her life being threatened ,did you know that ,genius. We are very happy here in our county, your the one who sounds like you have a corncob up your butt.lol.