Lebanon 28, J.J. Kelly 24

SATURDAY

Tazewell 24, Graham 14

Clintwood 48, Thomas Walker 7

NORTHEAST TENNESSEE

FRIDAY

Greeneville 30, Tennessee High 27

Sullivan South 35, Morristown East 21

Wow, didnt really figure Richlands would be the fav in this one. I personally think the Tazewell prediction is wrong being that Tazewell should win by 24+. Just my thoughts. I was actually hoping we (Blues) would be the underdogs.

Well i honestly think that may be the score of our game tonight that sounds about like the score i figure we are going to see. I just do not know about the Bulldogs game with the G-Men i mean they did not look that great for a while against honaker and then they struggle again last week and the G-men have had 2 weeks to get ready for the bulldogs i have to believe that they will keep it close.

How many people from the BHC do you think has actually seen Patrick Co. play. I would say 0. I wouldn't put to much into that prediction. Or any of them really. They miss as many as they get right in close games. They are a good read though, never miss one.

How many people from the BHC do you think has actually seen Patrick Co. play. I would say 0. I wouldn't put to much into that prediction. Or any of them really. They miss as many as they get right in close games. They are a good read though, never miss one.

Come on plooolt! Cheer for the Blues and I will cheer for the Pioneers!!

GO Blues!!!!!! GO Pioneers!!!!!

Wow, didnt really figure Richlands would be the fav in this one. I personally think the Tazewell prediction is wrong being that Tazewell should win by 24+. Just my thoughts. I was actually hoping we (Blues) would be the underdogs.

I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see Patrick County light up the scoreboard against Richlands tonight.

Sad but true.

Way to have some faith in your team bigbluealum. I mean come on. The Blues have had 2 weeks to prepare for them. They will have a good game plan. You can count on that.

Maybe you should go sit on the visitors side tonight with the pc fans.

Don't worry I'm pulling for the Blues. I would like to see a rematch between Tazewell (no offense to Graham or their fans) and Richlands. If Richlands beats Tazewell twice, is it still a fluke?

Way to have some faith in your team bigbluealum. I mean come on. The Blues have had 2 weeks to prepare for them. They will have a good game plan. You can count on that.

Hmm...how many fans do you think they'll bring? If i remember right they didnt bring that many last year.

They brought very few last year. But, they were also like 5-5 last year and had no expectations of really doing anything in the playoffs.

I suspect they will have more tonight. At least i hope they do.

How far is patrick county from Richlands anyway?

Given the fact that I'll be approximately 180 miles away from Ernie Hicks tonight, that might be difficult.

I'll be pulling hard for the Blues (as I have now for 30+ years), but I'm just trying to insert some objective input. Patrick County has a really good squad this year.

Maybe so but you still don't pull against your team like that.

Look, pc runs the ball 95% of the time. The blues have and have always had a really good run defense. If pc can beat the blues on the ground then i will give them mucho props. But i wouldn't count the blues out at all in this one.

Maybe so but you still don't pull against your team like that.

Look, pc runs the ball 95% of the time. The blues have and have always had a really good run defense. If pc can beat the blues on the ground then i will give them mucho props. But i wouldn't count the blues out at all in this one.

Easy, compadre. I'm your friend out here, all right?

You're assuming a heck of a lot -- and incorrectly, I might add.

Where did I post that I'm pulling against Richlands? I simply offered the opinion that our opponent tonight is very good and that they are very capable of winning the game. If my opinion turns out to be wrong -- fine by me. It's a message board, for Pete's sake.

But if you want to throw down, fine. I've got the posting equivalent of Jack Johnson and Tom O'Leary waiting for you.

approx 180 miles? 3 hour or so drive.

And you're not coming in to watch the blues play?

Oddly enough, my existence doesn't revolve around Richlands High School football. Or Richlands High School. Or Richlands, come to that.

If/when you graduate from high school, that's a personal perspective that you might understand some day.

I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see Patrick County light up the scoreboard against Richlands tonight.

Sad but true.

Way to have some faith in your team bigbluealum.

Above is not Big Blue Alum......2 different posters.

Above is not Big Blue Alum......2 different posters.

Thanks for clearing that up. Even though I did pick Richlands to lose in the pick'em this week. So you might as well acuse me of cheering for Richalnds to lose as well. I sure was happy to be wrong though. :D